Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"Shut up." I said with a mouth full of crisps.

"Nope he is hot and there is no denying it." Aria mumbled with a, just as full, mouth of crisps.

"He is your teacher." I pointed out a-matter-of-factly.

"That didn't stop the Aria on Pretty Little Liars." She winked taking another crisp out of the packet and putting the goodness in her mouth.

"Just because you have the same name doesn't mean you have to do the same thing." I pointed out again.

"Oh shut up." She nudged me. "So where's your dad?" She asked. Aria wanted to have a sleepover at hers but because I wanted to keep an eye out on my mother I suggested she stay around mine- I knew my father wouldn't be here so it would be okay that she came round, when she asked about my mother's injuries we just told her that she walked into and open cupboard door (she believed it thank god).

"At work- like always why?" I responded completely normal- not totally pissed at him at all.

"Just wondered. So why isn't your mother there?" She asked.

"They take different shifts, he takes the night shift and she takes the morning shift at the hospital." I explained. "Why are you asking?"

"I was just wondering- hey are you still getting messages?" She asked.

"No- like I told you the creep got bored. It was stupid and I never should have told you and got you all worried for nothing." I lied- straight through my teeth.

"Oh okay." She said.

"Okay. I am going to order Chinese." I said getting up and picking up my phone. Except when I unlocked it I saw a message off the devil himself.

From Unknown:

Liar liar pants on fire- A

***

I walked the hallways trying not to look at the people so they wouldn't talk to me- I have turned so anti-social it's unbelievable. I pulled down my skirt a little as it hitched up my thighs a tiny bit and walked into English. I sat down in my seat and smiled at Aria getting out all of my things- except a pen.

"Hey do you have a pen?" I asked Aria she shook her head and replied.

"No sorry." Reluctantly I stood up and walked to Mr. Styles' desk, I swallowed a little bile that reached its way up my throat and spoke.

"Sir, can I please borrow a pen?" I asked as confidently as possible.

"Yes, may I ask why you don't have a pen Miss Marin?" He asked while handing me a biro.

"They have all ran out sir." I explained taking the pen and twisting it in my fingers.

"Okay, well return it to me at the end of the lesson please." Great- this is the last lesson so if he wants to ask me about anything he can because I don't have anywhere else to go. My phone buzzed on my cardigan pocket, I say down and took it out reading the message of the evil bitch.

From Unknown:

Borrowing a pen? Ha! Maybe in return he can borrow your virginity- A

I looked shocked at the phone, the crude message being truly shocking. I shook my head in pure disgust and put my phone back into my pocket.

"Miss Marin give me your phone please." Mr. Styles said with his hand out.

"Why?" I asked innocently.