Chapter 15<3

2 weeks later
3rd person POV
(I know some don't like this POV but it's very important, so just put up with it)

"TYLER!" Raven yelled, beyond pissed.

"Yes mommy?" Tyler asked with an innocent voice.

"Did you get into mommy's no-no things?"

"N-No."

"Give me the truth Tyler or you go to time-out for 15 minutes."

Tyler sniffles and nods his head. "I'm sorry mommy." He whispers. "I wanted to know more about dem but you never tell me!"

Raven crouches down to Tyler's level, sighing because she so stressed. She wants to tell him, teach him about all the guns and knives but he is just too young and it's too dangerous.

"Baby, when you grow up I will show you and teach you all about them but-" Ravens phone starts ringing rather loudly. As Raven looks at the caller ID it just says 'important' so she hesitantly answers it.

"Hello?"

"Raven, grab everyone and some clothes and get out of your house. You have 1 hour before it's about to blow up. Go to the safe house, it's the address I've sent you. I'll explain everything soon, but you need to leave." A thick German accent comes through the phone just as quickly as it leaves.

Raven didn't want to take the chance so she pressed the emergency button and spoke through the speakers. "Everyone, grab 7 outfits, pack them and meet in the underground garage in 40 minutes. DO NOT BE LATE!"

Jaxon had important issues in his mafia so he had already flown to the states and wasn't there. Raven quickly picked up Tyler and ran to his room, grabbing a bag and throwing clothes into it, she then ran to her room and did the same but had 2 bags. One for clothes, one for weapons.

Just before Raven could do anything else the same caller called again, and again she answered.

"Who the fuck is this?!?" She yelled into the phone.

"I don't have much time but when you get to the address, upstairs master bedroom, look in the closet on the top shelf. Type in 6546 and you'll know what to do from there, keep the prince safe." The German man says before hanging up once again.

'Prince? Tf he mean prince?!' Raven questions but nonetheless continued to evacuate.

Ravens POV
•••

I pulled into what looked like a broke down mansion, I checked the address twice and sure enough this is it

"What is this place?" Lizzy practically whispered.

"If I knew, I would tell you. But I'm gonna inspect the place with two guards, you stay down here with the kids please." I killed the engine and stepped out of the car.