𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"EVELYN," He paused as he took a minute to fully take my sudden appearance in

"EVELYN," He paused as he took a minute to fully take my sudden appearance in. "How have you been?" He asked as I blinked rather aggressively trying to speak but I couldn't. "I've been good, just busy."

He faintly smiled as I felt some sort of guilt rise inside of me, pushing everyone away as always. I pushed him away and it wasn't fair to him. It wasn't right, what I did to him. "What are you doing here?" I asked even though I knew the answer to that. "Just came to visit McGonagall for the recommendation letters for the Ministry. I came here with Fred but he was in a rush to find—"

"Bonnie. He was looking for Bonnie I believe. Something about chocolate frog cards?" I interrupted him as he pressed his lips into a slight thin line, agreeing to what I said.

"It's just me and Fred here. Father let us borrow his new car — finally — since you know the last time we used it, we almost crashed it." He smiled as I chuckled.

"Fifth year," I looked up to directly meet his eyes. "You stole his car and took us all to that muggle ice cream store so I could eat some sour cherry ice cream."

"And then I crashed it into one of those pathetic poles while coming back," he added on and at that moment it was like I forgot everything bad that had happened and it was just us laughing about an old memory that felt so fresh.

"Well isn't this cozy?" A voice came from the back. I turned my head to see Malfoy effortlessly leaning against the wall of the hallway as he stared our way. "If it isn't the red-head and the lovely Young," he spoke, walking forward towards us as he shifted his hands into his pockets, standing straight with confidence.

"Don't you have better things to do than come here and entertain us?"

"I'd rather stay here because I want to entertain myself." He smiled looking at both of us.

"I can assure you there are plenty other ways to entertain yourself — leave us because I'm not entertained by you here." I expressed my hatred for his presence as he continued to take a step forward.

"Hilarious." He looked up at me. "I'm pretty sure we have an unfinished conversation about you chea—"

"I won't hesitate to hex you right now if you don't leave within the next second." He tilted his head staring at me. "You know I won't."

"If you ignore it, it will go away," George said as I couldn't look at him.

He can't know. No one can know. I can't even say it myself. Please for Merlin's sake, no.

I turned as I grabbed onto his arm, attempting to take him away from here.

"Young, we aren't done," Malfoy's voice loudly spoke behind us. "Weasley, don't you want to hear why this pretty friend of yours broke up with you?" George stopped in his tracks.

"What are you trying to say there, Malfoy?" He asked.

"Young over here — " he looked towards me. " — cheated on you. That's why she didn't tell you, didn't want to break that peasant heart of yours."