°~ The Second Day ~°

"Miss Hwang we arrived." My driver says. I really didn't want of him to drive me, but because I was almost late I had to.

"Thank you. You don't need to pick me up." I say with smile and got out of the car. I looked around to see students arriving. Car behind me drove off and I walked towards the building.

"Ya! Blondie!" Voice called me and I mentally face palmed myself. I turn to my right to see Seojun and his gang. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"We have to talk." He says. I shrug and followed them behind the school. They cornered me. I resisted an urge to roll with my eyes.

"So... what do you want?" I ask them.

"To apologize." Seojun says coldly.

"To apologize for what? Sorry dude but you own me apology for yesterday and I was literally the one who gave you wet tissues!" I whine in annoyance. Some of them agreed. Seojun got closer to me but on his dismay I wasn't afraid so I didn't move.

"Listen,Newbie..."He was dangerously close to me, but I ignored it.

"Chaerin."

"Huh?" His eyes widened a bit in surprise which I found cute. Damn... did I just said cute?

"My name is Chaerin, you dumbass. And when you learn how to say my name, I will listen to ya." I got closer to his face. We didn't moved for few seconds and I just walked away. I just heard them saying behind me.

"Wow... she is so cool..."

"Beautiful..."

I walked to the classroom and sat for my desk, slamming my head on it.

"Are you alive?" I heard male voice. I looked up to see Suho. I just got back, whining. I just felt hand on my head patting me. As expected... Suho is the only one who knows me the best.

"Thanks."

But what Chaerin didn't know was that certain male watched all of this. Bell rang and homeroom teacher arrived, doing daily call.

"Hwang Chaerin." I looked up and raised my hand.

"Here."

"I got report that you bullied some girls yesterday. Is that true?" Teacher asks me. My eyes widened in surprise. Gasps were heard and everyone was looking at me. I stood up, sighing.

"If defending a helpless girl is bullying others, then yes it's true." I say with smile. Suddenly Jukyung stood up.

"Teacher it's true I saw her!"

"You did?"

"Yes she defended one girl-"

"I will take detention." I interrupted her. "It will be too troublesome to do it otherwise."

"Are you sure?" Teacher asks me. I nod. He nods and walks out without saying anything.

"Why did you do it?" Jukyung asks me. I shrugged as the whole class watched me.

"Too much work and trouble... Leave me out of those things." I waved with my hand.

"Chaerin-ah!" Suho shouts and I looked at him.

"Waee? (Trans:what?)" We stared at each other and he just shakes his head. I sigh and stood up, leaving classroom.

I knew why he was frustrated at me. But also I can't do anything about it. I walked to the roof. I'm getting frustrated with myself too. Why I can't be myself damn it?!

/~Flashback~/

"You are the Hwang! Chaerin you are a lady! Why bothering to fight?!"

"But I had to protect-"

*SLAP*

"Are you someone's bodyguard?! Are you charity?! Weak ones stay on their place! On the ground. Like you now." Father shouts at me, as he punched me in stomach, making me hit the cold floor. And he continued to punch me like that for few hours.

After a year of that abuse, I got numb to the pain. Because of that small incident where I protected girl from bullies, I started home schooling and my life became a living hell.

~

Hwang Chaerin hated her life. Her desire to live was long gone and she was just doing everything without any passion. Her Father was controlling every segment of her life. From her looks to her studies. He had to know everything. And she HAD to be perfect.

Teacher Han probably told Father about detention. Is it funny that I'm expecting another beating up...?

"Ya... What are you doing there?" Familiar voice says. I glanced behind me to see Seojun.

"Leave me alone. I'm not in the mood." I replied, continuing to watch the sky. Sitting on the roof was one of really most relaxing things ever. Suddenly I felt hands on my waist, turning me around. I squeaked, surprised.

"I don't want to be blamed if you fall down." He smirks at me. I rolled my eyes. He still didn't move his hands away, making my stomach all nervous. Nervous? It's just Han Seojun. Annoying brat that I met yesterday.

"Of course you don't." I looked away.

"Why you skipped classes? It's your second day here..." He asks me. I scoff,glaring him.

"Like you care." I pushed him away from me and jumped down on the ground. I left him alone and walked towards the PE hall. I got the mop and started slowly to clean. My first detention ever... It could be worse I guess.

"You are here? Good, when you finish you are free..." Some teacher says and walks away. I continued to clean and I enjoyed in silence.

"Oh! Look who is here!" I looked up to see that bully from yesterday. Never say it could be worse... I rolled with my eyes. She and her group walked up to me and she pushed me down.

"That's were you belong. On the ground. You damn wench." As she said that everything went slow for me. I was out of breath as my  lungs were slowly giving up on me. I heard them laughing and I felt water all over me. But I could not do anything. I felt powerless. Weak.

"Daebak! Acting all mighty, but she is--"

"YA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!"

Note: How do you like the story so far? How do you like Chaerin? I hope that you all have a wonderful day!