13

Lilia's POV

"Now Lilia, sit in the middle."

I do as the photographer says. "Now boys stand around her and the table." They do what he says. "Now, frankly, to make it easier to understand. Let's make it look like Lilia is basically the boss, or she controls you. While you all have that stare you had before in your photoshoots, Lilia I want you to smirk a bit like you did before okay?"

Everyone nods and gets into position. Jay and Sunghoon lean on the table on the side, everyone else standing and posing behind me. I'm giving a wine glass with water that has deep red food colouring in it.

Since they changed the chair and put a short stool instead to see the members. I obviously can't lean back so I keep my posture straight, holding the glass up naturally with a small smile playing on my lips.

"Jungwon.. you were staring at the camera but now you're looking down." The photographer states and I turn around to face him, seeing him look down at me. He then quickly looks up and apologies.

"Actually.. we have enough shots of you looking up, do you mind looking back down at Lilia again, just you." The photographer says and I frown. "Everyone go back to how you were."

We take more shots before I see the photographer smile. "I like your chemistry. Now c'mon let's move."

I frown but ignore it, not knowing what he meant. We move to another location where it looked like a long hall. The guys added coats on top before taking more pictures. We didn't stay to watch each other this time as everyone was called back for some touch ups.

Areum fixes some of the strands of my hair that fell out of place and touches up my makeup, smiling while doing so. "What are you smiling at?" I ask and she giggles.

"I think someone has a little crush on you." She says and I frown. "I'm not even going to ask who because I don't want to know." I sigh, standing still while she fixes my makeup.

"Ah I want to be like Niki and Lilia." I hear Sunghoon say to a camera. "They look like professionals, I just feel awkward." He says and I chuckle slightly. "All done." She smiles and I quickly walk to Sunghoon and Jay.

"Did you see my photo shoot..? Man I was awkward as hell but you just have to imagine that you look good and you'll look good." I smile and he raises a brow. "And that really works?" He asks and I shrug.

"I don't know, I tried it but my insecurities won't let my own mind imagine me looking good, so I imagine me looking like someone else." I tell them honestly, a small chuckle escaping my lips.

"And who do you imagine?" He asks and I shrug. "A made up girl that probably only exists in Wattpad stories."

We all burst out laughing at my confession. "And you read them?" Jay asks and I shake my head with a laugh. "No but I was dared to read a couple, when I tell you I cringed so bad. But some were actually very good writers." I admit and they nod along. "Apparently they make movies out of some stories.." Jay says and I nod.

"Yeah.. that being After."

"This whole part is going to be cut out or we'll get bashed up." Sunghoon starts to laugh before he hears his name.

_________________________

"I'm already tired." I say, putting my hands on my waist as I take some breaths. "After those 3 short runs?" Niki asks and I nod. "Man imagine running in a corset that is squeezing most of the air out of you." I tell him and he nods, now understanding.

We go to do a group shoot again, this time on a type of staircase with a throne on the platform. The backdrop and everything was black, but there was a red carpet in the middle of the stairs, as if it led to the throne.

"Now all of you stand and sit around it, no one sits on the chair yet." The photographer directs and we do as he says. Sunghoon sits in the middle, Jungwon on the right of Sunghoon but a bit behind, Sunoo on left of me, as I sat on the left of Sunghoon on the staircase. (Photographers POV, so how the photographer see's it now Lilia's actual right of left) Jay, Jake, Niki and Heeseung all stand behind us around the chair.

I turn a bit away from Sunghoon, leaning my back a bit against him and looking towards the camera. "Yes I'm really liking this side of you Lilia, acting as if you've lured them all in somehow." The photographer remarks and I widen my eyes, sitting back in my original pose.

"No no keep going." He tells me and I make an awkward face before going back to my pose. "Sunoo can you gaze down at her for a second?" The photographer asks and he does that. "Yes yes, okay change it a bit but not too much. But Lilia stay on the staircase we need to see the dress."

They shuffle around and Jake ends up in the middle of the staircase, Jay and Niki beside him with Heeseung, Jungwon, Sunghoon and Sunoo at the back. I think of a place but I become less confident in it. "Can I sit.. in front of Jake?" I ask and the photographer lets me.

I awkwardly walk towards Jake, sitting a couple stairs lower than him, my elbows leaning back on another step and my dress flowing out onto the red. I tilt my chin up a bit before looking at the camera. They start taking pictures before I sit up and pout a bit naturally. "Is that fine?" I ask and all the staff just stand there looking at me.

"Is that the same person in the photo..?" The photographer asks while looking down at the photo before back up at me. The boys behind me start to laugh while I sit there confused.

"You were great keep going." He says and takes more photos. "Jake, do you mind smirking a bit too?" The photographer asks and he says a yes before also smirking with me.

"woah.. I really like you three." The photographer says pointing to Jake, Jungwon and I. "I mean I like all of you, but I meant them as a trio, you guys have a different vibe. Especially when you looked down at the two." The photographer points to Jungwon and Jake and I turn around.

"You almost gave a jealousy vibe." He says and Jay suddenly burst out in laughter. The other boys soon join while Jungwon goes red and I sit there with a confused face.

"I don't understand the joke.." I mumble as I look at all of them. "Okay now let's have 2 groups of 3 and a pair." The photographer says, splitting us into groups.

Niki, Heeseung and Sunoo were a group, Jay and Sunghoon a pair, leaving me with Jungwon and Jake. "Now you three." The photographer says to my group.

"Look.."

...