B i l a n g XC

I appluase together with audience as they announce the new leader of the throne. Emperor and Empress.

I smiled geniunely.

Still mourning for the death of my child and I'm not fond that people around me seems happy. But I learned that I can't control everyone's emotions.

They also have their own downfalls while I'm having fun, and while they're having fun, I'm having my downfall.

Rich coming from me but I've learned a lot in this lifetime. I may not want to learn them but I did, unconciously.

I smiled again before turning away. Levi seems satisfied with what he has achieve.

It was like I grew overnight.. or I didn't.

When I saw Caesar besides Levi, I started walking away, grabbing my skirt.

"Everyone is inside the manse lady Arthia." The hooded person walk besides me. I nodded and rode a kalesa.

"You didn't tell anyone about this?" I asked the person infront of me who now removes her hood. Aira's face greeted me. I clenched my jaw and look outside. We're leaving the lively Imperial palace and heading towards the Laissè manse.

"N-no!" She shook her head. I nodded.

This is the last time I'll let my emotions lead me, after this. I'm done..

Maybe then.. I can genuinely accept  these emotions.

When we reach the manse, it reminded me of that night.

Where my own father cursed me and throw me to my own death.

The kalesa stopped infront of the huge gate, we aren't welcome.

When a knight saw me, he immediately stood up. I didn't bother to look at him or anything.

"Open the gate." I said in such a power.

I don't know if I had the power I've always wanted since I woke up after my death but I'll continue this.

I've enjoyed stepping on my father's family without them getting back at me because of the powerful people behind me, now it's time to end everything.

The wide door opened, I have to walk to reach the entrance.

I gasped for air looking at the place where I will create hell.

"Fuel the manse." I whispered to Aira.. it wasn't Den like what I imagined. Damn it. Aira looks startled with what I said. "What? I told you to buy fuels and you didn't expect this?" I asked. She immediately shook her head and ran to the kalesa. Minutes after she's carrying a fuels. I groaned and took the galon from her. "Get the others!" I commanded.

I started walking on the side of the manse.

It reminds me of the past. I did the same steps, fueling the side, and to back until I reached the entrance.

When I finished I look around the manse. I smiled feeling satisfied.

I harshly grab the matches from Aira who is shaking besides me.

"Father!" I called playfully. No one answered. I lit head's the match.

I can't help but to laugh. It's happening, finally.

My whole laugh enveloped the silent night of the manse. I even thought that the moon's bothered with my laugh.

"Father! Sister!" I called.

Not satisfied that no one came when I called them, I throw the little match on the entrance.

It immediately lit. I was even startled. I laughed again.

Damn. This is fun. It's the second time i'm doing this but i'm satisfied again.

No one came out of the manse as it starts to burn into ashes.

I stop my laughter when I felt something isn't going right.

I look at Aira, then to the person behind her.

I smiled. Fuck.

Lilliene holding a sword pointing on me. She smirk at me. I laughed.

"What have you done Aira?" I asked shaking my head.

Aira betrayed me but I don't feel anything at all. Probably because I don't trust her or even liked her a little.

"Long time no see.. sister Arthia." Lilliene smirk at me. The fire besides us lit her face.

I shook my head not moving backward.

"I can't believe I'll be betrayed." I whispered then look at Aira, she's just behind Lilliene.

"I heard you lost your child.. my deepest condole--"

"Shut up!" My voice roared on the whole manse. Lilliene pointed the sword on me. I didn't fall. I don't want to fall. Instead, I laugh evilly.

"This is tiredsome!" I shouted, my eyes drifted to the man walking towards us. So much anger.. the very familiar anger. "Daddy!" I was disgusted.

Walking towards me, I stand there waiting for him. Anticipating his next move like before. A stab on my chest..

I saw him taking out his sword.

I groaned. No, I won't die by his hands again! I can't!

I stiffened, unable to move or run realizing that I'll just stupidly repeat the history. But also part of me thought it's fine.. that I'll gladly die without achieving anything. In this lifetime, I've proven that I have someone, I gained someone.. they will avenge me if I die, surely.

Because they are.. family.

I was standing there, unable to move  but between the bright and suffocated night, what I heard is a painful shout of longing and fear.

"C-cecilà!"

••