six

🌸 c h a p t e r  6 🌸

🌸 c h a p t e r 6 🌸

-

"S-SHE OFFERED TO shake hands with Jay?!?"

"Lucky bastard!"

The mute blonde didn't really know how to respond for a brief moment. He then gave a soft smile and shook her warm hand. Any friend of Daniel was (mostly) a good person in his book. Although he didn't show it, he had a mild curiosity about her. Jay was in the business industry, so he obviously had many connections and kept up to date in certain topics. It would be bewildering if he had never seen her face online somewhere before.

Y/N awkwardly scratched the back of her neck. "I hope this doesn't come out as creepy, but I did a little research before coming here and saw that you were the top student. Do you mind me studying with you guys?"

Jay nodded as usual, not minding.

"N-no, not at all..but are you sure..?"

Daniel felt slightly overwhelmed at her request. If she was as famous as everyone was making her out to be, she would surely have enough money to hire high-end tutors from all over the country.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" The girl beamed, happy she was accepted into the small group.

All eyes were on Y/N as she pulled out a notebook, pencil, and a few highlighters from her backpack. Surprising enough, all of these items were a common brand used by the majority of students in the school. They were expecting her to have a fancy, branded backpack and utensils of the highest quality.

Was she not as wealthy as she seemed?

"Maybe she has to give all the money she earns to her mafia father..." Someone whispered to their friend.

The said friend made an "o" expression and slowly nodded in response.

Poor Y/N, her classmates thought.

The very sight of three of the most attractive people in the department sitting in a close proximity was majestic. It was almost like a ray of light was shining on them.

Half an hour passed while the trio worked diligently.

"And then you find the derivative and rationalize this portion of the equation in order to solve for the variable.." Y/N explained the current math problem to Daniel.

Jay silently agreed to her solution, writing down the steps on Daniel's paper.

Daniel sighed, running his hand through his hair in a way that made the girls swoon. His head was a mess from all the material they went though. He turned to Y/N in awe, "I..If you don't mind me saying..it feels like you're already capable of getting full marks on the midterms. You're really smart..."