Chapter 12

Ethan's POV

I slam the door behind me.

Childish. I'm not childish. That guy was eye-fucking her like she was a fucking candy. In front of me.

He was asking for a death wish. Being there for my woman. He should mind his own fucking business and stay away from my family.

I spot my car when I reach the parking lot.

"Take me to the warehouse," I say as I enter the car.

"Yes, boss," Ben says.

I'm in the mood to kill someone. I'm thirsty for blood.

Charlie's blood.

But I can't kill him. Dorothy will never forgive me. As much as I hate that asshole, if he makes Liam happy I'm willing to let him stay but one move on my woman I won't hesitate to put a bullet through his skull.

"We're here sir." Ben pulls over at the front of the building.

This building has been the warehouse for the Bronze Serpent for decades. My great-great-grandfather found it abandoned and turn it into a warehouse for the Bronze Serpents when he moved to America.

I step out of the car and walk to the door of the warehouse. I punch in the passcode and the buzzes and opens.

I walk through the hallway to the room every major member will be.

"Welcome boss." Lyon greets me as I enter the room. Everyone looks at me and knows it's time for business.

"We have a problem," I announce and sit down.

"Well, we have problems." Luca said leaning back into his chair. "Whatever you have in mind is nothing compared to what I have to say."

"I don't think so," Lyon says. "What problems do you have boss?"

"We have an heir." I sigh palming my face.

"That's impossible." Cory states. "You're having problems with Dora how did you manage to get her knocked up?"

"I'm not having a problem with Dorothy." I groan. "I have a four years old son who needs to be protected at all courses."

"Damn, I didn't see that coming," Luca muttered.

"Ty," I call out. He turns to look at me. "I need you to track his every movement."

I toss him a file containing all the information my private investigator could get about him. His school, his teacher, and people Liam is familiar with.

"Make sure nothing strange is going on," I ordered.

"Yes boss." He grabs the file and goes through it.

"Now I want updates." I say leaning back into my chair. I "Luca."

"There is some new gang that just moved to the city." He starts. "They are stealing our buyers. They supply to smaller gangs at cheaper prices."

This is exactly what I hate. Just because I disappeared for four years people think I'm weak. I guess I have to show them Vincenzo King is back and is thirsty for blood.

"I'll deal with that later." I nodded. "Lyon."

"You still have loyal gangs that still buy from us so if you think your rich you haven't checked your account recently." He says smirking.

"Troy," I call out.

"Many people were recruited recently." He looks down at the paper. "Majority are from gangs and the rest are from other mafias who are just scared off you."