If You Broke Up

REQUESTED BY: Aidan1213

A/N: Context: If you broke up after a fight.

Also, hi everyone, I guess I'm back for a little bit. I'm energized after burning through several chapters on another book, so I guess let's get a little more done on this! I'm not back for good, though, just doing a little here and there!

--

Tanjiro:

Really torn up about it, but knows you need some time to yourself. He'd be willing to give the relationship another shot if you wanted, but would be okay with staying separate if you need it. It would definitely hurt, but all he wants is for you to be happy.

Nezuko:

It's already rare for you both to get into a fight due to how mild your relationship is, so actually breaking up was a devastating blow to her. She couldn't get over it and moped about it for a while. Eventually she tried to start over with you, and if you would take her back, she would in a heartbeat.

Zenitsu:

Totally heartbroken. He cries about it for a long time, lamenting you as 'the one that got away.' He gives you flowers and begs to get back together. If you agree, he clings to you and won't let go. If you decline, it breaks his heart even further. This breakup will haunt him for years and make him more paranoid of future relationships and fighting with his significant other.

Inosuke:

He ignores you for a while, still pissed about the fight. He won't apologize, but after a while he starts to miss your presence and goes to you to try and make up. If you'll take him back, he declares that you'll have to earn back your spot as his 'second in command'. If not, the two of you grow into distant comrades.

Giyuu:

He distances himself from you at first, still angry and sad at the fight. After a while, though, he gets lonely, but he's afraid to go to you to rekindle things, worried that you'll harshly reject him. Unfortunately, his awful habit of bottling up his feelings and being afraid of rejection makes it so that you'll have to be the one to go to him to apologize and offer to make up. If you don't, the distance between you will only continue to grow with time.

Kyojuro:

He's sad about the breakup, but his father keeps him busy enough to get his mind off of it. Senjuro helps whenever he has depressive episodes, and his father gives him enough 'tough love' (and reluctantly offers a little alcohol) that it doesn't hurt much anymore. If you wanted to repair things, he'd be willing, but he'd want to talk out the fight first and foremost before he ever attempted to get back with you.

Muichiro:

The breakup makes him lapse back into the antisocial funk he was in when he met you, and this time it doesn't look like it'll let up any time soon. Tanjiro really helps him get his mind off of things, but other than him and his friends, he's right back where he started - much to the disappointment of the other slayers and especially to Kagaya. He's not going to be so trusting this time - you'll have to break through that shell and even further if you ever want to even be friends again.

Shinobu:

She puts on a façade just as she always does, smiling and pretending it doesn't hurt. She works herself even harder, determined to make a breakthrough in poisons so that she can more effectively take out tougher and tougher demons. She takes out her anger on them, making them suffer for longer just so that she can have an outlet for her stress. If you ever wanted to get back with you, she'd definitely make you work for it - just because she doesn't outwardly show she's angry with you doesn't mean she isn't.

Gyomei:

He cries. Naturally. No, seriously, he's hurt by the break-up. It's not often he opens his heart so intimately to another person. But with time, discipline, and patience, he gets over the hurt - and is even willing to be friends with you again if you so desire.

Sanemi:

He's angry about it and puts his all into training. If he's a little harsher with people and demons alike, who's to say anything about it? If you want to even start over with him, he's not gonna let you back in easily. You'll have to prove to him that you aren't just going to break his heart again, and that you really mean it when you apologize.

Akaza:

He's so heartbroken. He really thought you were the one, after all these years of solitude and loneliness. He throws himself back into his goals of getting stronger with more fervor, trying to get his mind off of you. Eventually though, he just can't help himself from checking up on you every now and then. If you spot him and try to talk things out, he'll listen, but it'll be a long, long time before he really trusts you again.

Douma:

He doesn't react like you'd think someone would after a breakup. He's disappointed that all it took was a fight for you to leave, but he goes back to his duties without much complaint - or sadness at all, really. He doesn't understand that kind of sadness. If you were to seek him out to reconcile, he'd do it cheerfully, willing to give you another chance after you apologize.

Kokushibo:

He's disappointed that that's all it took for you to break up with him. He'd thought his killing your companions would make you leave, but a fight? One that could've been resolved easily if you'd just agreed to talk it out? He's shaking his head as he goes about his normal duties. He's a little more sour-faced than usual, though, and every once in a while when he sees you he gives your group a wide berth, not wanting to fight you. If you wanted to reconcile with him, you'd need to seriously talk things out - and even then it would take a while before he trusted you again.

Muzan:

You thought he'd be hurt? Oh please, he's the king of demons. If you ever wanted him to take you back, you'd have to get on your knees and beg forgiveness. Even then, he may not decide to take you back. If he does humor you, though, you'll be under close scrutiny for a while until he decides he can trust you again.

Yoriichi:

He's devastated at the loss, but still travels at his leisure. Since he doesn't have you with him, he finds himself more lonely than ever and wishes you could make up. If you wanted to set things right, he'd hear you out in a heartbeat. He cares for you too much.

-

A/N: Hope that wasn't too depressing.

Please tell me what you thought, feel free to request, and I'll see you guys later.