CHAPTER-14

A perfect Afternoon

"I'm in love with that pony tail of yours",I said fixating my eyes at his black hair as I sipped my coffee.

"My fans and even my mom want me to trim my hair",he said as he sipped coffee.

"Really?It's looks so adorable",I said staring at his pony.

"Yeah but I wanna try something different or may be colour my hair to blonde or blue",he said leaving me gapped.

"Ewww .....blonde is fine but blue.....nope you'll look horrible in blue hair.You look good in your own natural hair colour."

"Okay I won't colour my hair",he said shrugging."Did you ever colour your hair?"

"Me?My mom would kill me on the spot and I don't have a thing to colour my hair anyways."

"How many tattoos do you have?I can guess you have none",he both questioned and answered.

"Why would I have any tattoo?,my skin is flawless",I said smirking

"That was a bad one",he rolled his eyes.Can you get a kurta for my mom too?,I'm in luv with that thing..... seriously."

"Okay sure, I'll get one for you too,you will look hotter",I spoke what I felt.

"Hey I can perform wearing that..... What do you think?"

"Good idea, you should try it...... I'll get you one",I said raising my brow.

"Or let's order online".

"Nope.Don't worry I'll get you one before your concert."

"Okay fine."
"I think you owe me a dance",he said clearing his throat.

"Really?",I pretended to be ignorant.

"But you are dancing with me today", he said pulling me by my hand from the couch and wrapping my waist with his arm.

"But I can't......

"Shhh .....,he placed his finger on ny lips and I was lost in his brown eyes.No excuses taken, you are dancing",he said.
His gaze was so intense that I had to finally submit to it.How can someone be so irresistible?

He played the music from his phone and I was in his brown trance completly.His touch lighted a spark of electricity down my spine and I could feel the butterflies dancing already.My heart raced a marathon and my brain stopped working leaving me oblivious to the surroundings.My eyes shifted from those brown eyes to his perfect nose and then to his lips,that I wanted to kiss at that moment and then to his god damn perfect jaw line.I then placed my palm on his chest as he intertwined his fingers with mine and then turned me around.The loose strands of my hair covered my face in that process and then he gently tucked that hair to the side of my ear placing a little peck on my cheek with his soft lips.

"That was a good one",he said pulling me away.

I was not in a position to answer anything,I was still in lost in that trance.I can't be normal right now,omg he kissed me on my cheek leaving my other senses numb.That was not just a good one,it was I don't know something better than best.I never got kissed by a guy,I never knew how it felt until now.My heart beat so fast against my chest that it could pop out any moment out of my body.....he drives me crazy.

"Yes",I smiled.

All I wanted to do is,step into my balcony and make an announcement to the entire world and tell them that Stefan Wilson is at my place,he danced with me and kissed me(on my cheek).

"Let's have lunch......I gotta leave in a a while",he finally brought me out of my trance.

"Yeah sure...I made a hell lot of things....you would love it".

"You are the best.....out of the universe",he complemented as he licked the spoon dipped in sambar.

We finished our lunch and he got up ready to leave when I asked him to wait for a sec.

"Hey this is for your mom",I said handing him over a bag.

"What's this?",he asked.

"A sweater.....well I made it.You know I have a thing for knitting".

"Ohh.Thanks",I'll tell her.

"When is your concert so that I can get you a kurta for it?"

"It's tommorow".

"Fine,I'll come there to meet you and hand you over your kurta just make sure that your guards don't stop me",I said.

"Sounds cool."
He then held my palms before saying a good bye and finally released as he turned around.

"Stefan wait",I called out as I ran towards him and finally stopped  step away.

"Bye",I said as I threw my arms  around his neck to hug him.

"See you tomorrow",he said placing one of his hands around my waist and pulling me closer.