B i l a n g XCII

I watch the blood mixed with water.

My heart didn't stop racing so fast. Tears were endless. Probably the reason I don't cry that much is because of this. I'd cry a river after all..

I look at Levi besides me. He's watching me intently, coldly and it's scary.

I looked away. No one dared to speak. I can even hear crickets with the water of the bathtub overflowing.

When my tears stopped I glanced at Levi, he's looking at me with the same expressions. I look back.

"You've killed the Marquis." It was stern, no sign of pain and fear that I'm feeling.

"I did." He whispered. The blood on his white suit is already dry. "What will you do now Tia?"

He asked. I shook my head.

Dying.. I lost my courage. Lady Cecilà and Duke Ariese doesn't want me dead. I don't know what happened but they surely.. not want me dead. Even disappointing their love didn't stop them to protect me.

I don't know where did I get my calm. Tears stopped but my heart continued to race fast, very opposite of my composed body.

"I'll.." Levi sighed making me look at him. "I'll fix everything.. you should rest." He said coldly before leaving me in the bathroom.

I can't die.. I lost the courage to die and I also lost my reasons to live.. were there actually a reason for me to live?

Images of lady Cecilà kept flashing on my head, even the Duke's small smiles on me. It is slowly turning into nightmares.

They have given me so much to feel when I didn't asked for their affection.

I don't know how long I stayed at the tub. I woke up with harsh knock the bathroom's door.

"Lady Arthia!"

"I'm here." My voice were sore. The door opened when I did not told them to. Hostile eyes of the servants greeted me.

"You've been here for a long time. You should prepare to sleep." The curly haired said. They didn't bother to hide their hostility.

I nodded and stood up lazily. I don't have energy for anything.

"She's not even the Queen. Why are we serving her?"

"She killed the Duke and the lady of the Duke."

"Later, she told the Emperor to kill her family."

I've became oblivious to their whispers. I'm too tired to talked with them.

I want to rest and I hated my self for desiring to rest after what have I've done.

The servants left the room talking ill of me.

I looked at the dancing curtain on the window, my eyes shifted on yellow flowers on the side table. No vase to support them. I again look outside the window.

The moon reflected fire.. I almost thought it is angry at me.

Inside my head, I can hear lady Cecila's words. The new things she thought me, I can see her passion on shopping just like me. She's my opposite but we like the same things..

While the Duke.. I remember wishing that I was his daughter instead.

But I lead them to their death..

I don't know how I slept. It wasn't a comfortable sleep and I wasn't energized at all.

No more lady Cecilà's loud voice to wake me up..

I gulped when I realized that I have another morning to face..

I look at the shadow on the couch besides the bed.

"Sister!" The bug's.. Theodore's voice filled my ears. He walked towards me and immediately grab my hand. "I heard what happened.." He stopped and look at my hands.

"Levi finished everything.." He looked up at me. I smiled at faintly and pull back my hands.

"About lady Cecilà.."

"It's not my fault that they.. they block the sword that is for me." I said shaking.

What am I doing?

"Y-you're not hurt anywhere right?" I shook my head.

"Why would I be hurt?" I smiled. I placed the strands of my hair behind my ears.

"You fell asleep crying last night sister." He said slowly.. I stopped. I look down on my hands and saw the ring there.

I can even hear Levi saying "marahuyo".

"I wasn't.." I stopped when he grab ny hand again. He squeeze it tightly.

"I know it was painful for you.." He said. I was caught off guard but my tears isn't. It shamelessly fell on my face. "I know my sister well.." He whispered and smiled a little. "I'm here.. you can always show your true self to me." He said and smiled with so much assurance. I look away, tears still falling. With his thumb, he wiped them away. "I'll never leave my sister Tia.. you're the one who raised me after all." He said.

"I don't.." I groaned in frustrations.

"You've achieve what you desired sister.." He said. I nodded.

What is my purpose now?

After I ruined everyone's lives. What do I do next?

I look at the flower on the table.

"T-the tall yellow flower.." I whispered. "I-i want to see them."

"I'll support you with anything sister." He said. "We'll see the sunflower together." He pressed my palms and gave me an assuring smile.

I nodded at him.

We stayed inside that room only to watch the dancing curtain on the window.

It was peaceful.

It was the last peaceful moment of my life..

The door harshly opened. Theodore's assistant showed his problematic face to us.

"T-the Imperial Palace i-is under attack!"

••