New year

A/N- I KNOW I SAID I WOULD DO REQUESTS, I WILL AFTER THIS ONE I PROMISE IM SORRRRYYYYYY. Also I hope the new year will be better, it's been a bad year for everyone, but we can do it, I love you all and thank you for all the support. 

Summary- It's new years eve, and Tony decides to throw a party, with only a few invites to people. And of course Peter, his son will be there.

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Flash was ecstatic, the start of the year was just around the corner, and everyone always knew about the parties that Tony Stark would throw. They were always the best and biggest parties thrown in the country, and very hard to get into. 

And Flash was going. 

Now, you might be asking yourself, 'how has he got into the party.' Well the answer is, he technically didn't. It was his father who was invited, and told he could bring a plus one. And with a lot of begging and false promises, Flash was going. 

He had posted it all over social media, bragging about how lucky he was and how 'Penis could never go to this. They don't accept orphans or loser in such privilege.' But what Flash didn't know, was Peter was in fact a Stark, he wasn't an orphan and not only would he be at the party, he would be one of the hosts. 

- (Sorry to interrupt, but I seemed to have forgotten how old I was for a very long time, and only just remembered my age. Okay carry on.)

"You ready kiddo?" Tony asked, stepping into his sons room. 

Peter looks up, his tie in knots as he tries to untangle it and put it on properly. "On- -omemnt" Peter replied, Tony hearing it as a muffled mess as the tie was somehow covering his mouth. 

Tony frowns and wordlessly walks up to Peter and pulling the tie that wrapped around him. Peter smiles innocently as Tony begins to re-do his tie. "How did you even end up like that." Tony mumbles, wondering how he could mess it up that much.

Peter blushes in embarrassment and looks down, "it just kinda happened," he whispers, feeling a little stupid. 

Tony laughs a little and ruffles Peters hair, making the younger glare in anger- but between you and me, it wasn't very intimidating. 

While Peter tries to fix his hair Tony walks back towards the door and says, "you ready now?" 

Peter huffs in reply but follows his dad out the door and down to the car, so they can get to their party. They knew they were a little late, but it was in Stark fashion so it didn't matter. 

-

"I can't believe I'm really here." Flash mumbles to himself as he walks through the expensive doors into the Stark party, his father was a little ahead of him, talking to colleagues and trying to impress others. 

'Parker would never fit in around here, his loser energy would be too strong.' Flash thought to himself as he looked at all the immaculate décor. 

 Just as he thought that the doors opened again and a hush fell over the crowd, Flash turned and saw The Tony Stark stood there, Flash could see he was with someone else but he took no mind of him as he kept all his attention on Tony- which he would soon learn to regret dearly. 

Tony said a few words with Peter stood by his side, mainly thanking them all for coming and for them to have a good night. 

People smiled at Peter, most of them having seen him before, and knowing he was pretty much their boss as well as Tony. Peter had always been one to be in meetings, even from when he was a toddler, and people learnt that if he says something, they should listen to it, even if he was young. 

"Dad, I'm gonna go get a drink." Peter announces to Tony, who nods and smiles in return, knowing he doesn't need to keep an eye on Peter as there were many people there that would help him and security everywhere. 

Peter wandered through the crowd, smiling and talking to some people before he made it to the semi-empty bar. 

"Can I have some apple juice please?" Peter asks the bartender, who nods and smiles at the young Stark while getting his drink. 

Flash made his way to the bar, wanting something to drink, and to be able to brag and tell people he had something to drink at a place Tony Stark- AKA Iron man had made. But when he got there he was stunned who was sat there. 

Peter was taking a sip of his apple juice when a voice echoed through his ears, "Penis, what the fuck are you doing here?" Flash seethes, wondering how he was able to get through security, and wear such a posh looking suit. 

Peter nearly chokes on his drink but he swallows it down and turns to face a rather angry looking Flash. "What do you mean?" Peter asks in innocence, "in fact, what are you doing here."

Flash scoffs and says, "I got an invite, obviously, but that doesn't explain how you got here. Did you pay him, I know you don't have enough to get in, so what, did you pay them another way." He insinuates. 

Peter rolls his eyes and stands before saying, "leave me alone Flash, you'll find out soon enough." 

Peter begins to walk away, but Flash feels anger bubble up inside of him as he yanks Peter backwards and slams his fist into Peters face. 

Everyone seems to fall silent as they see Peter stumble backwards and be caught by Tony, who had been informed of the encounter and Flash being rude

"What the Hell is going on here." Tony seethes out, looking directly at Flash with a deadly glare, while helping Peter sit down on a bar stool. Peter would've dodged it, but he knew he couldn't otherwise it would be suspicious. 

"Mr Stark, I'm so glad you're here. Penis- I mean Peter here snuck in and pretended like he was was meant to be here, and he isn't so I showed him what happens when he does something he shouldn't." Flash replies in pride. 

Tony clenches his hands tight, and everyone looks on in shock, knowing exactly who Peter is and what Flash has just done. 

"Peter. Peter is his name. And he is meant to be here, in fact, if anyone is meant to be here it would be him. He is my son after all, and is the other person who helped with this party. How dare you hurt my son, and even if someone is here who isn't meant to, that gives you no right to hurt someone. I want you out, right now, and take whoever it is who brought you here. You'll be talking to my lawyers." Tony thunders, almost punching Flash for hurting his son but holding back. 

Flash stands there in horror, not knowing what to do, his face falls more pale then a sheet of paper and he is quick to rush out of the room, with his father following in anger and embarrassment. 

"You okay Pete?" Tony asks, while Peter holds the now bloody tissue against his nose. 

"Yeah I'm okay." Peter mumbles, happy Flash knew his place now. 

-

-

-

A/N- This was a little similar to one I wrote ages ago, but oh well. 

- M xx