letters three and four.

𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ─── movie nights

7th Avenue, September 3rd 2009

30th August 2006

𝔇ear Luke,

So, I think next time, we should have a Disney movie night because I feel like we should watch some more movies together. I kind of want to watch Sleeping Beauty soon, or something like Cinderella. Also, you can now admit that I make a good breakfast, and pasta so no more teasing about the crispy pizza! It wasn't too burnt.

Also, I've got the weirdest story to tell you that I think you'll understand. I had a guy with goat legs come into work this morning and ask for Styrofoam cups. Then, I saw him eating them! I'm gonna guess that you probably know what they're called. Any chance that you can share with me?

Another thing that you should share with the class, don't keep procrastinating. What type of sword is it? This is unfair and it feels like bullying that you're not going to tell me. I still wanna know!

Also, what food do you think of bringing round next time? I'm excited to find out because the Chinese last time was absolutely amazing, still the best I've had in a while. I can't believe that it's so cheap as well. I've brought like five more takeaways from there in the past few weeks.

University's starting back up again soon and I am not excited for all the new work that I'm about to get. It's not going to be fun in the slightest. How's work going for you? I know you said you weren't looking forward to it, and I'm guessing that it's also kind of awful for you? Anyhow, you know my place is always open if you want to come around to work.

But that is beside the point. See you soon and I'm super excited for our Disney marathon next time you come round, it's gonna be a lot of fun.

Arabella

p.s. I included a book mark for you so that you don't need to keep leaving random receipts and stuff in my books! I keep finding them falling out of the pages.

∘☽☾∘

20th September 2006

Dear Luke,

My god, you are not having a fun time in the slightest, and don't worry, I completely understand. Demanding bosses are truly the worst thing to ever exist. I was once working in a coffee shop when I was 17 and if the foam on top of the coffee wasn't precisely one and a half inches (we had a ruler and everything), then you were automatically shouted at in front of the entire shop. It was absolutely awful, I saw someone get fired once.

I completely understand that you can't come for a little bit of time, just let me know when you can and I will make sure that I'm free. But yeah, for sure.

Also, I was going to ask, I know that Thanksgiving and Christmas are a couple of months away still, but I didn't know if you wanted to spend Christmas with me if you're not going home to your own family. I'm supposedly going home for Thanksgiving, but I don't particularly also want to be there for Christmas as well. One holiday with my family is enough for me. So, if you want to come over, I will be super thankful for you to do that.

If you are, you've got to tell me if you're allergic to anything, otherwise things could go wrong. I don't particularly want to put you into anaphylactic shock on Christmas Day. That wouldn't be good and I don't think the A&E would be too happy, plus I don't have that kind of money and I doubt you do either.

Anyway, send me a letter soon. I just want to make sure that you're okay. Stay safe.

Arabella

∘☽☾∘

"You were right in your guess." Annabeth placed the letter down, turning to Percy as he continued to rifle through the pile for the next one. "She's definitely a clear sighed moral. That's her sign that she saw a satyr, and she's asking Luke about it."

"Yeah, and he's kind of telling her about Kronos as well." Annabeth hummed in agreement. "Tough boss who's working him too hard? Definitely talking about Kronos."

"He trusts her." Annabeth sighed at her words. "Do you think she knows?"

"What?"

"That Luke was killed."

"I highly doubt that she does." Percy shrugged. "Who would have told her? And also, if she knew, don't you think that she would have come and got this stuff?"

"Well then, that means that we might have to tell her, you realise?" Annabeth shot Percy a worried look. "Why do you think he told us that this was here?"

∘☽☾∘

Hiya,

I just love Arabella and Luke. They're both sweethearts and Annabeth and Percy are just not having fun at the moment, which isn't great.

Let me know what you think,

Love Li xx