☃*❅Holiday special❅*🎄

A/n

Hihi I hope you guys like this little holiday bonus! I know its already after xmas but I just thought this will be a cute idea so here we are :)

Also I changed the name of this fanfic since I felt like the storyline isn't really similar to the original idea intended rip ;-;

!Disclaimer!

Everything that happens here will completely have no impact or any link to the main story :,) Also this special is when you and dre are already together :)

third person pov

Clay, more well known as Dream,shifted on the bed, still half asleep but he reached his arm out, hoping to embrace the girl he had fallen for.

To his despair, all the felt was air which caused his to get up instinctively. He looked around the room which was once hers now its theirs, hoping to find her but she was no where in sight. He took a breath to calm down before he hopped of the bed and went to look for her.

As soon as he turned the doorknob, the wonderful aroma of gingerbread and freshly baked cookies filled the atmosphere along with the joy of christmas.

The entire apartment was decorated to the brim with jolly christmas decorations, but what stood out was the tall christmas tree in the living room. The couple had to most fun goofy around while decorating the tree with cute ornaments they found online, especially the cotton they threw everywhere to represent snow.

Clay walked towards the kitchen and saw y/n carefully decorating the gingerbread house with the frosting they made together just last night. They had made such a huge mess trying to smudge it on each others faces that it took nearly 2 hours just to clean up. But then again, they had a blast together.

Already plotting to scare her, he snuck up behind his poor unsuspecting girlfriend who had little to no idea that he was even already awake. He positioned himself behind her and whispered into her ear,

"boo," She instantly felt chills and nearly jumped but her reaction would have definitely been worse if she hadn't learnt enough of her boyfriend by now.

"Good morning Clay, how was your sleep?" she hummed, continuing decorating the house.

"It was fine babe, just wished you were the first thing I saw when I woke uppp" He whined before she giggled and gave him a peck on his cheek.

His mood lightened up right away as he returned the gesture and kissed her forehead. Y/n had woken up early to prepare for the christmas party that evening where they were gonna invite all their friends for a night of holiday fun and them being together had already made everything amazing so far.

For the next hour or so, Clay finished wrapping up the gifts they got for their friends who have supported them wholeheartedly this entire time while y/n finished up the final touched on the cookies and food, trying her best to give it all a 'festive' touch.

When Clay had wrapped up all the gifts, he went to look for y/n whose touch he had already missed to see if she was done as well. Perfectly on cue, he saw y/n already cleared up the counted and was drying her hands.

"Clay!" She ran over and gave him a big bear hug. He tightly hugged her back before they both leaned in and connected their lips for a kiss. 

"Soooo what should we do now? We still have 2 hours before they start to arrive." Y/n asked, still hugging Clay.

"Can we just cuddle in bed? I don't want to do anything that requires me to let go." Clay said like a demanding little kid but that was exactly why y/n loved him so much. She nodded and shortly after, they were lying in bed, warmly embracing each other like they have been doing everyday for months now.

2.5 hours later

The living room was filled with all their friends they had invited. George, Nick, Wilbur, Purpled, Niki, Techno and more.

Ever since y/n and Clay started streaming together, y/n got to meet everyone and easily enough with her charming personality, she got along with everyone right away.

Y/n was relieved to see everyone talking and enjoying the prepared and most importantly, they were all having a wonderful time spending this christmas together.

After dinner, at around 7.30, they played secret santa with the names they were assigned to a week ago. Y/n got Punz and Clay got ranboo but other than their secret santas, they both got each of their other friends a small gift as well with custom keychains.(A bee one for tubbo, a guitar one for wil etc)

By the time they had all finished giving gifts to each other, they just chat and played some other party games like truth or dare and spin the bottle, both of which were hilarious.

Then alas, the fun celebration had to come to an end at 11pm as the guests each had to leave. But Clay had one more thing planned for her. Something he hoped would be as special as she was to him.

"Y/n, wondered why the curtains on the balcony door were closed this whole time?"

"omg Clay no don't you dare." She smiled as she covered her mouth.

Clay took y/n by the hand and led her to the balcony to unveil the surprise he had planned for her. Y/n hesitantly pulled them aside, not knowing what to expect and then she saw the mesmerising surprise Clay had prepared.

The balcony was decorated with roses and candles and in the middle, there was a gift box surrounded by y/n's favourite flowers, scattered around it to form a heart.

"Merry christmas love." Clay said as gave her a gentle kiss.

Speechless, Y/n was just filled with joy and all that was running through her mind was what did she ever do to deserve someone as amazing as Clay.

Smiling, she picked up the box and carefully opened it.

There on a plush velvet cushion was a heart locket with with letters C x Y/I(your inital). Her eyes started watering up with joy as she slowly opened the pendant and saw the picture of them during their first date as a couple inside.

"Do you not like it? If you don't I can get you something el-" Y/n cut him of with a sweet kiss and hugged him.

"Its perfect, thanks Clay. I love you." 

"I love you too y/n."

"Merry christmas Clay."

When she finished, Clay cupped his hands on her cheeks and they both leaned in for a love infused kiss

On the balcony in the moonlight

right under the mistletoe~

A/n

I hope you enjoyed this late holiday special! Thanks for making my 2020 everyone I luv u all! <3

Have a great day/night  *muah*

(1154 words)