⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

'I'M A LIBERO

'I'M A LIBERO. I'D GUARD YOUR BACKS WITH MY LIFE IF I HAD TO.'
—Nishinoya Yuu

(I didn't read it before publishing it

(I didn't read it before publishing it. Sorry for any mistakes)

┊͙˚. Day / Monday — Time / 7:45 am

The inter high are just around the corner and the boys were currently practicing, "Sorry!" Hinata apologized after failing to receive.

"Think that the ball is the final one and use all of your abilities!" Ukai yelled but not at hinata but at all of the team.

"Hai!" The next ball that was went hinata by ukai; he successfully received it.

"How was your head and elbows [Y/N]-chan?" It was the end of practice and kiyoko never had the chance to ask the younger about her injuries.

"They are okay Kiyoko-san, it isn't a major injury thankfully." [Y/N] reassured with a smile after handing daichi his water bottle.

"What's not a major injury?"
Daichi questioned with a hint of concern, this gained attention from the other two-third years. "Are you hurt [Y/N]-chan?" Sugawara questioned.

"Ah no-"
"She fell on her head and elbow yesterday when we went roller skating." Kiyoko beat her to it, "Roller skating..?" Asahi questioned.

"Me and kiyoko-san hung out yesterday." [Y/N] said while linking her arms with kiyoko's. The three males's face went pale;

'I want to hang out with [Y/N]..'
They all thought.

"What the.." They all heard Tanaka start and [Y/N] made her way towards him with the others behind her.

"What's going on Tanaka-kun?" [Y/N] questioned before peaking at the magazine in his hands. "Uhh..is that Ushijima?"