Chap 14: I'm here

Hello
Warning: this is the longest chapter I've ever written.
So be warned.

Also it has cursing cuz Bakugo.

Y/n's POV:

It was dark.

That was probably the blindfolds doing. The air was thick, I could hardly breathe knowing those villains were right here. Beside me, in the carriage.

"Get away from her brat." Said a voice which was followed with alot of scratching sounds. The 'brat' who I am assuming was right next to me, shrieked with laughter, "I can't help it! Whose blood do you think she has? Y/n or Abigail?"

So they know I'm not Abigail anymore.

It was true Abigail worked for the League of Villains. She caused the chaos in the kingdoms to distract the heroes from the villains.

But I didn't do no such thing, I'd have thought they'd kidnap me for that..

But if they know I'm not Abigail then they can't really expect me to do what Abigail was supposed to do ... Right?

"I know you're curious, but get away from her. Wouldn't want to scare our guest." The same voice spoke back again and Toga, who I'm assuming was interested in my blood, backed away.

The carriage came to a halt, I felt someone get off, "Let's go come on. We'll meet you back at the base." Toga giggled and followed command leaving me alone.

Atleast I thought I was alone.

It was silent but I'm sure Shigaraki and Toga had left earlier. They wouldn't leave me alone in the carriage. So there must be someone who was sitting....Infront of me.

"Cat got your tongue spitfire?" A deep, husky voice immediately spoke followed by a deep chuckle when I squeaked in response. I felt some shuffling and a warm breath Infront of my face.

Oh hell no.

I shuffled back and brought my knees up but he brought them back down.

Dabi.

Shoto's older brother gone berserk. And to add, he had a major fanbase when the book got published. So many fangirls were crazy over the evil brother.

Look at me getting special service from him.

"Aw don't be like this." He whispered and brought my arms and knees down. "You don't talk much? What if I bring Shoto here? Then you'll talk?"

"Sho-"

"Aha! So you do talk when he's involved hmm?" I felt a finger trace down my cheek and under my chin "You like him that much?"

I gulped, "What ...does that have to do with anything?"

They were supposed to kidnap Momo, not me.

He laughed, "Everything spitfire! EVERYTHING! Then again...bait is bait."

AS IF THEY'LL PRIORITIZE ME, SOMEONE WHO THEY MET A WEEK AGO! WEAK HA!

I snorted, "They're not gonna come for me staple face." He turned silent and tightened my blindfold,

"How did you..."

"No one risks lives for someone they just met a week ago. Please. This is not a fantasy-" I clasped my mouth shut.

Well, it is a fantasy not going to lie.

He hummed and immediately dragged me out of the carriage, "Wanna bet? If I'm right...I get to test if you're actually fire proof or not."