𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

"Draco's like... snow, It's cold and cruel to begin with, but it's somehow beautiful, and you miss it when it's not there. And if you hold it in your hands close enough and long enough, it changes. It melts."  ― Bex-chan

This fucking quote is iconic 💕

Im a sucker for a dance with your enemy 🙄 so LOOP the song !

---------------------------------------

Draco's POV: 

Draco's POV: 

its been weeks since i last talked to Alexandria, since our "date" as she calls it. and she hasn't been leaving my mind since, i cant sleep and i cant rest. she always on my mind, her smile, her laugh, and how she makes me melt. how much she cares about me, even though all i did was torment her and her friends  since 1st year, but still she makes it her job that im happy, and i dont know why.

you see love is a trick, its a weakness, because you cant think straight. love can be used as a disadvantage, and when you work for the darkest wizard of all time, you cant be weak. so i have come to the conclusion that what i feel towards Lexi, isnt love, its mere affection that will fade away soon. i cant because i will end us screwing it up and costing my family and i our lives. and alex too, her life will be on the line, more than it already is. 

its Christmas eve, and the ministry is hosting a Huge ball, inviting all the high ministry members, all purebloods of course. i wore my expensive black suit, personally tailored for me. i fixed my hair to the side and wore my cap toe oxfords, and left with my parents to the ball. 

we arrived and a man introduced us to the crowd, and they started clapping, because we are now in the highest rank of the sacred 28 pureblood families.  being in our presence was now a honor, it always was, but now its a much bigger honor. 

for about an hour, people danced around to the music, it was boring to me honestly. i've been to many balls like this and it didnt matter to me at all. i was drinking some punch not wanting to get drunk tonight, when i noticed the crowd of girls looking at me and giggling, they started flirting and i ignored them, a waste of my time. pansy Parkinson comes up to me and starts talking, and her friends follow her, but i had them tuned out. at that point i just left them while they were talking.