▶ 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: MightyMarquess10
The reader is Itadori Yuji's older sister.
Reader's age: 25

----------

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝. ¹

Itadori [name], was someone who could see curses and she was specialised in martial arts like her younger brother, far more superior than he was in terms of her movement.

But when she received news about him devouring a finger, she could only wonder whether their grandfather was cursing him while he was in Heaven, cursing at the stupidity of her younger brother then.

They were supposed to be going their separate ways after a tall man came to talk to her about her younger brother's condition. But after a good few hours of talking and sharing desserts that she had made, he proposed for her to come with them.

Which she did so, for she was attracted to the man, and she was worried about her younger brother too. She understood immediately in regards to what curses are and who the man was, which she didn't once question.

That alone, made Gojo Satoru rather surprised at how calm she was about the situation. He felt intrigued by her then, and the moment her hands touched his, did his heart skipped a beat at the gentle smile on her face.

With her asking him to look out for her younger brother, he knew he wanted to protect this woman for all eternity. How her smile was as sweet and delicate like the desserts she prepared, how he became intoxicated by her.

It wasn't common for Gojo to have one woman on his mind the entire time, to the point it affects his work. From time to time whenever he returned home from missions, his thought would travel to the older Itadori, wondering where she was.

And if she was eating well, which often he would burst into her room then. Earning screams from her and things being thrown at him, for he would always end up walking in on her when she was changing.

But the reason why she would start throwing things at him was because of the suggestive comments he made. How he would have that smirk on his face when he removed his blindfold, teasing her with his words.

"If I had known that this is what's going to welcome me home, I would be back sooner," was often what he said when he saw her bareback and bottom, and he would chuckle as her face flushed red and she would hurl all sort of profanities at him.

But the way she showed how she love and care for him was always prominent. How she would welcome him home with a wide smile on her face, and how she would usher him to try out the desserts she made.