▶ 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: hita_gi
The reader is from the Hodaka(空) Clan
Hodaka(空) means empty, void, vacant.

----------

𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐚 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐚 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲. 𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭. ¹

"[name]! Why are you so hesitant about marrying me?" Gojo asked as he ran up to his dearest fiancee then who let out a frustrated sigh as she turned, jabbing a finger against his chest then where he raised an eyebrow.

His light blue eyes laid upon her features, where her cheeks flushed red at the sight of his beautiful eyes. She couldn't deny the fact that her husband-to-be was indeed handsome and was definitely her type.

But the very thought of marrying him just to form an agreement between the clans was something she hated the most. How Gojo's clan was powerful like hers, but [name] didn't want a marriage where there wouldn't be any love.

She wanted to be free to love whoever she wanted.

As much as she did have feelings for the man before her, she wasn't certain of his feelings for her. How they were forced to go on dates and perform missions together. How they were forced to sleep in the same room, only to end up taking the different corners of the room instead.

"Satoru, you do realize that this is an arranged marriage. Which means there isn't going to be any love between us," she pointed out and Gojo's eyes widened at what she had said, where he thought that [name] didn't have feelings for him.

"Is that why you are being hesitant? You are being awfully kind to me, [name]," Gojo spoke out, thinking that [name] was trying to tell him to not have high hopes for the marriage since she didn't have feelings for him.

"Huh? Me being kind?" she asked, looking utterly confused then.

"Yeah. Since you don't have feelings for me, then obviously you are trying to prep me for the fact that this marriage is just going to be an agreement," he pointed out, and [name]'s cheeks flushed red then as she jabbed her finger harshly against his chest once more.

"Gojo Satoru, you are such an idiot!" she yelled out and turned to walk away quickly, whereas Gojo was seen flying back then. For she had activated her curse energy and sent him flying backwards.

"Ow," Gojo whined out as he rubbed the back of his head and watched as [name] disappeared from his sight, where he looked confused then, wondering what did he do wrong.