➳ 𝟎𝟏𝟐

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: MoODsWiNGs-
𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐄𝐫𝐚 𝐀𝐔

----------

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐤𝐢, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭. ¹

His body ached as he stretched his arms over his head, how he had just managed to complete another mission on his own, yet, the only thought that lingered through his mind was how he wanted to return home to his estate and find his lover.

The Illusion Hashira, also commonly called as The Illusionist.

His lips curled up into a smile as the sun started to rise then, where his dark blue ocean eyes looked towards the horizon for he was near the sea. How the sun started to appear, and the orange glow was seen then.

A sight that he and his lover would always share, no matter where they are. No matter the fact that they are together in person, or far away from one another.

And the Illusion Hashira watched as she sat on the roof of the estate she shared with the Shadow Hashira, watching as the sun started to rise as well, and her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile then.

"Come home soon, I miss you," she whispered out to nobody in particular.

And Haizaki felt his heart skipped a beat then as he turned to look, feeling that something was calling him back. He shrugged his shoulders then, believing it would be his lover who was waiting for him at home.

"Hmm..." Haizaki mumbled to himself as he looked through the town he was in, his dark blue ocean eyes laid upon the stores that were coming out after a night full of rest, and his lips curled up into a smile then as it laid upon a particular store that sold hair accessories.

"For a lover?" the store owner asked as she watched him pick up a hairpin that he believes would suit her a whole lot. His lips remained curled up in a smile as he handed it to the owner for her to pack it up, which she did and he paid for it.

"For my wife," he answered and soon walked away then, not realizing how the storeowner was blushing at the way he had spoken then.

"Such a charming man," she softly whispered out.

Haizaki yawned slightly as he boards the train, ready to head back to the estate. He found his seat and settled down next to the window where he looked out of it to watch the scenery. How he knew it would be a long ride home then, and he could only slowly shut his eyes as he started to rest.