Chapter 18

I let a week or two pass before letting Damon do the call faking Mason's death. 

He enjoyed pissing Kathrine off immensely, well until she decided to piss him off.

Mason went into hiding for a bit with my glamour and would come back when I called him.

In the meantime, I was having the witch house renovated after buying it. 

I wasn't making it immaculate just comfortable on the main level so I could work with my magic there without a problem. 

It also made sure no vampires were invited in so that was another bonus. No pesky Salvatores will ever be invited.

I mostly stayed out of the drama and let Caroline fill me in when she came and hung out every day. 

Apparently, besides the picnic situation, everything pretty much went the same as in the show except that Kathrine stayed the hell away from Caroline and just did her own dirty work.

But Elena and Stefan fake broke up then real broke up when Jenna stabbed herself. 

I wasn't happy about it but I knew she was fine so I didn't kill kitty kat, Instead I put an ity little curse on her that should make her time in the tomb just that much worse.

I focused on my magic and daylight ring business while waiting for the stupid masquerade ball in a week that I need to be a part of so I can get kidnapped and meet Elijah.

~~~~~~

Finally, the day has come and I was searching for the perfect dress to meet my mate in, I was practically bouncing with energy and I could barely hold in a squeal of happiness as I got ready.

it took me 3 hours to finally pick the right dress and get ready. This shit is exhausting, this is why I wear leggings...But it's for Elijah so it's worth it.

I was buzzing as I walked around the party taking sips of champagne and watching the drama unfold

I saw all the stupid shit go down but mostly stayed out of it since they had Bonnie and it wasn't like anyone asked me. Fuck that, I won't save Elena. Not gonna fucking happen. Unless my goals align or I am getting something from the hero hair pair I won't fucking do it. I Refuse.

 I Refuse