THIRTY THREE

Never had Jungwon expected this, he felt played and betrayed. he wished, he didn't trust everything about Hoseok. he should have stayed back in Daegu, the reason why he was in Edhens is for Niki. though, that's the problem. he came to Edhens for nothing, he was tricked. he looked like a fool believing everything Hoseok said.

"I promise, young prince. Niki will be back."

"don't worry, I'll help you."

those sickly pretty lies, feeling like he was drugged by those, he was. the words he really believed and trusted were immediately replaced by,

"Do you seriously think I would help you?"

"It's my luck, that the mind scanner, who's that again? Sunghoon? if he was there, you wouldn't be fooled so easily."

"are you that desperate to see Jeongguk's scared? you won't see him again, Jeongguk turned him into a new different person."

Jungwon wanted to cry, why do he have to end up to this situation in his life?

All he wanted was for Niki to come back, for Sunoo. for them. but instead, he ended up here. deciding whether his life or death. no doubt, he'll die only here.

"Pity you, you'll heal Edhens. whether you like it or not, you will." 

the King announced to him, by the time he stepped in front of the throne room. he thought he was going to be a descendant, but he thought wrong. he was actually the healer of this cursed country. it's dark, no more lively at all.