Track 5: Wow

Check it out yeah we make 'em say "wow"

A very colorful group is finishing up their performance when Daisy poofs in next to Julie and Sunset Curve. Julie had insisted on Daisy twinning with her even if only she and the other ghost would see her. So she's clad in a denim jumpsuit, white shirt, and sneakers (and not to forget her usual flannel) to match Julie's version of the same outfit with a camo jumpsuit instead.

Julie looks back when she hears Daisy poof in but doesn't say anything. Daisy moves to stand between her brother and Julie. He only glances at her for a moment before focusing back on what the girl in pink is saying. They didn't get much of a chance to talk the day before since they got interrupted by Reggie getting too curious. He had poofed right onto the railing in the middle of their conversation making them jump.

"Now's your chance. Go talk to her," Flynn says motioning to where the principal and music teacher were. "See you in music class." She walked away before Julie could say anything, leaving her with just the company of four ghosts. They stood there watching the Principal talk for a few more seconds.

"What are you waiting for? This is your time," Reggie says.
"Yeah. I mean, you look really nervous. Like yack in a bowl nervous," Alex says.
"I just don't think I had enough time to work on the song," Julie worries,
"I wouldn't have given you the song if I didn't think you were gonna rock it." Luke turns towards Julie. "Now, there's a piano on that stage with your name on it.." Julie glances at the stage.

"He's right Jules. And if it's one of his songs, I know it'll be amazing. You have an amazing voice, you just have to believe it," Daisy tells Julie. She pushes her friend towards the gym door, and that's all it seems to take for Julie to be running out and towards the stage entrance. Daisy and the boys watch as Julie sits at the keyboard and begins to play.

Sometimes I think I'm falling down
I wanna cry, I'm calling out
For one more try to feel alive

The crowd of students that were leaving stop, with Flynn silently cheering her on from the bleachers.

And when I feel lost and alone
I know that I can make it home
Fight through the dark and find the spark
Life is a risk, but I will take it
Close my eyes and jump
Together, I think that we can make it

The students start pointing and making their way to the stage. Daisy glances at the boys next to her. Luke is rubbing Reggies shoulders and Alex seems slightly taken aback.

C'mon let's run

At the note change, there's a flash of light and suddenly Daisy is on stage with her guitar. When she glances around she sees Luke, Reggie, and Alex there with their instruments as well.

And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever
And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever

Julie moves from behind the keyboard and towards the rest of the group. It's then that Daisy notices all the kids pointing and whispering. Pointing at her. And Luke, Reggie, and Alex. Could the kids see the ghosts?

Daisy looks towards Julie and Luke in the front to see them talking to each other. But rather than freaking out Luke and Julie just keep playing, so Daisy and the other two follow along. She knew this song from the countless times she had read through Luke's songbook, so it wasn't hard for her to jump in.

In times that I doubted myself
I felt like I needed somе help
Stuck in my head with nothing left
I feel somеthing around me now
So unclear, lifting me out
I found the ground I'm marching on

Luke moves to a microphone and starts singing. The crowd goes crazy, and the girl in pink pushes her way to the front. Reggie bounces over to sing into the same mic as him.

Life is a risk, but we will take it
Close my eyes and jump
Together, I think that we can make it
C'mon let's run

Luke pats Reggie on the chest before they all chime in to sing together.

And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever
And rise through the night, you and I
We will fight to shine together, bright forever

Reggie jumps onto Alex's platform before jumping off to jam with Daisy. Daisy sings into her mic as Reggie plays next to her, both bouncing along to the song.

In times that I doubted myself
I felt like I needed some help
Stuck in my head with nothing left

Daisy takes over as she and Reggis lock eyes. Alex is the only one to see the exchange and he hides a small smile. Julie faces the crowd and dances as Luke moves away from his mic stand.

And when I feel lost and alone
I know that I can make it home
Fight through the dark and find the spark

Julie chimes in. She turns her back slightly to Luke and faces the crowd more. He practically molds himself around her as he continues to play. Daisy finally notices the way he looks at her friend and glances over at Reggie with an amused smile. Suddenly, the crowd went wild. It takes Daisy a moment to realize that Julie had walked through Luke. She doesn't, however, miss the wink Reggie sent towards a girl in the crowd.

And rise (rise) through the night (through the night), you and I (you and I)
We will fight to shine together (we will shine together) bright forever (bright forever)
And rise (rise) through the night (through the night), you and I (you and I)
We will fight to shine together (we will shine together), bright forever

They all finish out the song and as the crowd cheers loudly, the last note rings out. Then, the band is gone.