Savior | Chapter Twenty-Six

TommyInnit is now live: LONDYN IS LEAVING ME TOMORROW

Londyn's P.o.V. - 

"Tommy, it's not like I'm disappearing. I'll still talk to you every day." I said, cutting Tommy off from his constant rambling about me leaving.

"That's not the same." Tommy pouted.

I rolled my eyes. "Pull yourself together, big man." 

Tommy frowned even more. 

"Tommy, don't be sad. I'm like two hours away, it's fine." I said. "And we still have today and half of tomorrow." 

"But-"

"Chat is calling you a simp," I said, cutting Tommy off.

"WHAT THE FUCK? I'M NOT A SIMP!" Tommy yelled. "See? I hate you Londyn." 

"I hate you too Thomas."

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Tommy yelled again.

"Ssshh, your mom is sleeping, Tommy," I said, laughing softly.

"Wait- who just fucking- mods you know what I'm talking about. Please ban that person." Tommy said, getting serious all of a sudden.

"What'd they say? Can you text me it or something?" I asked, now concerned.

He shook his head, "No. No. It doesn't matter. Um, what should we do Londyn?"

I shrugged. "Bedwars? I'll control the keyboard, you control the mouse?" 

He nodded and loaded up bedwars.

"Fuck, give me a second, my dad is calling me," I said, grabbing my phone.

"Which one?"

"George," I responded then answered the call. "Hi, Dad. I'm live by the way."

"Cool. Take me off speaker and give Tommy the phone." George said.

"Okay jeez," I said and handed the phone to Tommy. He took it off the speakerphone and took his headphones off, putting the phone to his ear. 

I leaned over and got us into a bedwars lobby while Tommy talked to George.

"Chat, honestly I don't even want to know. Tommy talking to my parents or really anyone is scary." I said.

"Okay. Okay. Okay. Fucking hell big man, I get it. Bye." Tommy said and hung up the call, putting my phone back on his desk. 

"Um, anyway, you ready?" I asked.

He nodded and we started playing.

"Tommy next time please place the fucking block when I tell you to!" I yelled.

"Stop doing- doing whatever the fuck you're doing!" Tommy fired back.

"I'm trying to make us win!" I yelled, "Sorry that I'm better than you at this game!"

"DREAM IS LITERALLY YOUR FATHER! YOU KILLED TECHNOBLADE!" Tommy yelled, getting even louder.

I stopped, smiling proudly. "I did do that didn't I?"

Tommy laughed. 

"But I would have died so earlier on if you, Dream and George didn't step in," I said.