Chapter 34

Two hours later, you were woken up by Kiyoko who was shaking your shoulder like crazy.

"(Y/N)-san, it's five past seven, wake up!"

"What the fuck, I just closed my eyes for ten seconds." You said, pulling the blanket over your head.

"You should have gone to sleep earlier! And do not curse when Yachi is around!" She pulled the blanket off of you.

You sighed loudly and sat up.

'Yachi is not even here.' You rolled your eyes.

"Go ahead, I'll follow you." You told her, making her nod.

After she left the room, you laid back again and put your hands on your stomach.

Just then you realized that your t-shirt wasn't clean.

'Fuck.' You grumbled and took it off.

You changed into your gym clothes and washed the dirty t-shirt and the blanket, before going into the kitchen where the others were.

Your legs couldn't even carry you anymore, because of how exhausted you were.

"You look like a corpse." Yukie looked at you.

"Oh thanks, I like to hear that." You rolled your eyes and took an apron.

"You should sleep earlier from now on, (Y/N)-san." Yachi said as she stood next to you by the counter and cut tomatoes.

"I will." You smiled at her.

"Oh, do you perhaps want some of my ointment? Your wound looks rather painful." She asked as she squinted her eyes at your neck.

"Wound? What are yo-" You cut yourself off as you remembered Kuroo sucking your neck just a few hours ago.

"Oh, no. I just hit my neck while walking without the lights on yesterday." You tried to hide the spot with your t-shirt, but it didn't work.

"Sure you did." Kaori said, raising her eyebrows.

"It doesn't matter anyways!" You turned to the food and continued to prepare it.

After eating, you hurried into your room.

'I totally forgot that this happened.' You thought as you looked at the love bite on your neck through the camera on your phone.

You rubbed over it a few times, as if it could vanish that way.

'I gotta wear the team jacket.' You sighed.

Luckily you didn't have to zip it up since it covered the mark without doing so.

'It really happened, huh? But what now?'

A knock on the door brought you back to reality.

"Yeah?"

"It's me, (Y/N)-chan." A soft voice rang through your ears as the door was opened.

"What are you doing here, Oikawa?" You asked, trying not to sound harsh.

"Looking after you? You seemed in such a rush that it made me worry about you." He closed the door and approached you.

"You don't need to worry, I'm okay." You smiled.

"You came here to put the jacket on? Are you cold, (Y/N)-chan?" He reached out his hand to feel your forehead, but you took a step back in reflex.

He looked at you confused and slowly took his hand back.

Was he hurt by your action?

Why were you feeling bad about the look in his face?