Sajda Tere Pyar Ka ✔

"uski chahat main khud ko bhula don ga"

"us sa Ishq kar ka ishq ko ibadat bana don ga"

🎗🎗🎗

taking a step forward with a thumping heart she looked back towards everyone ,they were trying to stop her but it was too late to realise it ,it was too late.

She shook her head while moving forward with her bare feet. It was sending chills down her spine but she doesn't care about anything at this point.

"Maya ..."someone shouted from behind making her turn but in doing so her foot slipped making her fall.

🎗🎗🎗

"Sikander beta kyun kar raha ho ya sab bhul jao usa wo tumhara..."his mother said crying loudly looking at his state bloodshot red eyes ,massy hairs, his hands covered in blood while he was sitting lifeless beside the bed.

(Sikander, why are you doing this to yourself, forget who she was...)

"Kaisa bhul jao Ammi is dil mein rehne wali na isa raiza raiza kar diya hai"he muttered making his mother cry harder. Salar was standing at the corner of the room , his eyes filled with tears looking at his younger brother's state.

(how can forget it Ammi the one who was living in this heart broke it into pieces)

"is dil ko cher dia mujha begana kaha hai usna"he whispered while his eyes shined with tears making their heart ache.

(this heart has been broken she called me a stranger)

🎗🎗🎗

story of separation.A simple misunderstanding took their happiness away from them.

Sikander's Maya is the name everyone still remembers but nobody knows the reason behind the separation of these two souls who loved each other beyond anyone's imagination.

🎗🎗🎗

Another story including the cast of Is Dil Pa Zor Nahi ,but little intense.

Look forward to Sajda Tere Pyar ka.

Allah Hafiz
Love pearlyouna 💜