4.07

Helena and Cristina danced around Meredith's room, waiting for the blond, who stood in the doorway between her bathroom and room

Helena and Cristina danced around Meredith's room, waiting for the blond, who stood in the doorway between her bathroom and room. Cristina shook her arms and head as Helena jumped around the room, arms in the air.

"You're not dancing." Cristina complained, Helena pouting slightly at the girl.

"I'm too tense to dance."

"That's why we dance it out!" The short girl argued, still dancing.

"My problem is I'm sleeping with a man who's dating. And I don't care if he dates Sydney, it's the woman who dates after Sydney, that's my problem." Helena now ran her hands through her hair, swaying her hips, giggling to her self. "I mean, if I had any sense at all I would break up with the break up sex. There would be no more breakup sexing. If I had any..."

"Shut up!" Cristina interrupted, the two girls still dancing.

"Dance it out!" Helena grabbed Meredith's hands forcing her to dance.

As the blond started swaying to the music, Helena moved near Cristina, the two sharing a hip bump.

"You know... I'm gonna tell him." Meredith rambled. "I don't want him seeing other people."

"Fine, whatever." Cristina answered as the shorter girl spun around, holding her hand and giggling.

"I'm gonna tell him and I feel good about it!" Meredith now danced more vigorously.

"Dancing makes you brave!" The Asian woman said.

"Dancing makes you sensible!" Helena giggled, swaying her hips.

——

As Helena gave her interns the assignments for the day, she finished. "And, Collins, you're with me." Just then, she got a page, looking down to see there had been a pretty serious trauma. "Any questions?" She asked as her interns shook theirs heads. "Good. Collins, let's go, they need us in the pit."

As they hurried to put on trama gowns, they approached the ambulance along with Bailey, Callie, Cristina and Izzie.

"What have we got?" Bailey, the new chief resident, asked.

"Jacob Nolston, 47 years old, had a double bypass surgery two weeks ago. Presents febril and with pain and tenderness in surgical incisions." The paramedic told them. "I've got a ten car pileup in the freeway, you mind taking him?"

"You got it." Bailey answered.

"Ok, I need a gurney for the transfer." Callie instructed.

"Collins, go get me the gurney, please, and make it fast."

As the intern brought them the gurney, the hurried to transfer the man. Behind her, Helena could hear Cristina and Izzie bickering over cardio, however, she had her eyes on an ambulance that seemed to approach a bit to fast.