Thank you!!!

Dudes I think it's over.
I think it's over
No it's over.
☹️😫😫

Lavender's and Carlos' journey
has come to its ends.

Thank you so much for your love on my book.
I appreciate it all so much.
Like you don't understand how much you've all helped me.

I literally didn't think this book
would become anything
and you dudes blew it up.
Like wtf.

But some good news.
There will be extra chapters.
I want you to comment some
ideas of what I could do
I will try get around
to them.

Also I'm thinking of doing 2 new stories.
One is a spin off of this one.

It's name will be
SCARRED BUTTERFLY

It's name will be SCARRED BUTTERFLY

It will revolve around
Vanesia.

Here's the description

"I think I could enjoy you staring at my lips all day."
My eyes tore themselves away from those said perfect, delectable lips ,which curved upwards so perfectly, and I looked Armani in the eyes which was a mistake. His lips may have sent warmth in between my legs but his eyes sent a type of heat to my stomach which had me feeling like a teenage girl all over again.

I leaned in further knowing that it would give Armani a perfect view of my breasts and when his eyes darted towards my chest I revelled in knowing he could be so easily distracted by me.

My other hand I placed on Armani's cheek and ,after spending the last few seconds staring at my breasts, I loved the way he zoned in on me and me entirely when he looked up. I slowly slid my hand from his cheek and placed it on his chin dragging it closer towards mine.

"I think I could enjoy you staring at my breasts all day but we can't always get what we want, can we Armani?"

When my words had finally soaked in, Armani recovered a little bit of control of his body. His torso laid in between my thighs and I didn't hesitate in wrapping them around him. With my hand still cupping his chin, his own hands came down on my hips ,pulling me closer to him.

"Well, if you asked nicely, beautiful,-"
And there he went again. Leaving me like a puddle in his hands.
"-maybe what you wanted could have become a reality. But, since you didn't, I guess that can't happen, can it Vivi?"

Vanesia Williams' body is littered with the result of her past. Her past has also given her humour like no other. What happens when God plants a handsome man in the home you're staying in for the summer?

Armani Bravo has had a past of violence. What else can you expect from a Mafia Leader? But, what happens when he meets a girl who jokes about her own struggles and happens to slither her way past his hard shield?

So it is a mafia book
I've literally always wanted to do one of those😂😂
It will contain violence, sexual violence, drugs and mature scenes.

My second new book will be called
PROTECTING THE GUILTY

Unlike Scarred Butterfly, this book will not be involved in any of my other books or be based in the same world so you do not have to have read any of my other books to understand this one

Here's the description.

"You wouldn't be able to kill me anyway."
She crossed her arms over her chest and then leaned on them a little so her head was tilted more in my direction.

Momentarily, my eyes flicked down to the way her bust was pushed upwards due to her action before meeting her eyes again.

"You may have people who would kill others for hurting you Mr Ares but I assure you so do I. So lay hands on me and you will end up much like the last person who even threatened to."

She slowly tilted her head to the side and the grip I had on the side of my laptop tightened as she slowly leaned back in the chair causing it to lean under her weight.

"Unless, of course, you mean hurting me in a completely different way, then, I must say there's not much resistance on my part sir. Not much at all sir."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Aphrodite Carson was a lawyer before anything else. Even before being a human. She didn't care who she was defending as long as she got paid and won the case, which she always did. But, what if this one case brings something more and exciting into her life?

Ares was a man that didn't blink before killing someone. He simply didn't care. He never got caught and didn't think he ever would. But, what if one time he was way too reckless and ended up giving the police exactly what they needed to get him arrested and has to seek out the help of the one and any Criminal's Angel?

If you do have any questions for me or any of the characters in the book please do comment them
I will do a chapter on answering your questions.

Well it has been a lovely ride and I'm thankful for all the people that have joined me along it.
Thank you all once again
I love you ❤️❤️

Thank you all once again I love you ❤️❤️