Bloody Hell

You groaned, walking into Hermione's room, throwing your tie that consisted of the Hufflepuff colors onto the floor. You rushed to the bathroom as Hermione walked in, Hermione hearing clanging coming from the bathroom. "Love? Are you okay?" You whined in response. "No! I'm not. This is the worst day ever!" You walked out of the bathroom with Hermione's sweatpants and one of her hoodies.

                     "You look good in Muggle clothes baby, but why is this going to be the worst day?" You collapsed into her arms, making her giggle. "Baby, what's wrong?" You looked up at her, wincing in pain as you felt a sharp pang in your stomache. "I'm on my period..." you whined pitifully, breath hitching as another sharp pain racked your stomache.

                    "If that makes this the worst day ever, you must have a lot of those." Hermione joked. Hermione sat down on her bed, carrying you and putting you in her lap. "It isn't funny." You muttered. Hermione then got an idea. "Here love." She handed you a rectangle with a wrapper on it that read: Hershey's Milk Chocolate.

                    "What is that?" you asked, wincing in pain as your stomache cramped more. "It's Muggle chocolate. This is what my parents use to wrack up business. Gives kids cavities." Hermione joked, opening the wrapper, snapping a piece up and putting it into your mouth. You chewed the chocolate slowly, an astonished expression on your face.

                          "wOaH." you muttered, grinning cutely at Hermione, who put another small rectangle into your mouth. She grinned as you tackled her, her falling onto her back, head softly sinking into the pillow. You layed right next to her, her arm around your waist, your body pressed close with hers. 

                You buried your nose into Hermione's neck, kissing the sensitive area below her ear. "Thank you." you whispered. Hermione gently grabbed your face then kissed you deeply, making you smile against her lips. She pulled away, then kissed your head. She hugged you tighter, making you impossibly closer to her.

                  "You smell nice." Hermione muttered as you snuggled closer to her. You two have been dating for only a month. She had never seen how you are while you were on your period. You looked up at her. "How do I smell nice?" Hermione rested her forehead on the top of your head.

                  "You smell like Christmas. Gingerbread, cinnamon, hot chocolate, mint, coffee, and smoke. Like the smoke from the fireplace at my house." You suddenly sounded serious. "Can you help with my...attitude problems?" Hermione chuckled. "What kind of attitude problems could someone like you have?" Oh, she had no idea.

LATER THE NEXT DAY

            "I SWEAR TO DUMBLEDORE THAT I WILL CRUCIO YOU SO FUCKING HARD, WEASLEY, THAT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO BREATHE!!" You screamed at Ron, who you had tackled onto the floor of The Great Hall. "What the hell, Y/N? All I did was let Pig play with your hair!" You slapped him upside the head with your wand, which made a sharp slap sound as it hit his temple. "HE PULLED MY HAIR OUT RON!" You help up a clump of hair that Pidwidgeon had pulled out.

               "I-" Hermione pulled you off Ron, who rubbed his stinging red temple. She carried you bridal-style and sat you on her lap, looking alarmed. You writhed around, trying to get out of Hermione's grip. "I think you just have anger issues." she muttered, trying not to laugh. 

                  "LET ME CRUCIO HIS ASS! I WILL END HIM! MERLIN KNOWS HIS FATE WILL END AT MY WAND! I HOPE HE SUFFERS SO MUCH HE-" She cut you off with a rough kiss. You relaxed, melting into her. "Calm...down..." she muttered against your lips between kisses.

                    She broke away from you, smiling as you relaxed against her, kissing all over her face. Draco and his group of Slytherins were all groaning. "Why aren't you two still fighting? We wanted to see some rare kickass action from a Hufflepuff!" 

                     You whipped your head around and hissed angrily. "If you want some kickass action I can perform it on you, if you'd like!" Draco and his friends immediately turned tail. You turned your head around and smiled cutely at Hermione, who giggled. Ron muttered under his breath.

                    "Bipolar, that one." You swung your head around again and scowled. "Damn right I am." then you snuggled into Hermione as if nothing happened.

_________

                 You clung to Hermione as she carried you bridal-style into her room. She dropped you onto her bed. You snuggled into her covers as Hermione snuggled next to you. "Mm...baby....I want cuddles." you mumbled. Hermione wrapped her arms around you. You suddenly groaned. "A-actually, do you have anymore of that chocolate to h-help with my-" you paused to let out a whine of pain.

              "Here, love." She put another piece of Muggle chocolate in your mouth. You wrapped your legs around Hermione's waist as you slwoly felt your stomache cramps loosen. You felt her begin to firmly rub your lower abdomen. "H-huh? What are you doing?"

              "Studies show that massaging your lower abdomen can very effectively relieve period cramps." Hermione whispered to you. You felt it working it's magic. You let out a small moan as she continued to rub your stomache. 

             "Love, you were a bit out of control today. Is it usually like this?" You nod. "But usually it isn't as bad. My cramps are worse than usual." you mumbled. She kept massaging your stomache as she kissed your lips. "You still smell like Christmas." she muttered against your lips.

         You giggled. "Thanks Mione. For everything." Hermione chuckled. "It's nothing love." You looked up at her, cupping her cheeks. "Seriously. Thank you Mione." Hermione kissed your wrist while leaning into your hand. "You're welcome."

           Hermione kissed your head. "I love you Y/N." You blushed. You two hadn't told each other you loved one another yet, so this came as a surprise to you. "I-I mean...y-you don't h-have to say it back. I-" you cut her off with a gentle kiss. "I love you too."