[ 𝟎𝟏𝟖 ] 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐯𝐬. 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨

We arrive back at home and immediately start to rush in. "Come on! Let's go!" I tell them.

"I don't think they're breathing," Luther carries Allison while Diego and Klaus carry Y/n.

"If we don't get them upstairs, their gonna die," Klaus panics as I open the door and rush upstairs.

We put them on the medical tables and Grace checks Allison first. "She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx, but for Y/n, it torn through her stomach and almost towards her heart. One of you will have to give blood," Grace tells us.

"I will." we all say.

"I'm doing it for Allison, only Allison," Luther says, showing his wrist.

"Really? You pick now to be cocky about this. Two of your sisters are dying and you only care to care about one. Wow. Wait till Y/n hears about this." Diego rolls his eyes.

"I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine," Pogo explains to Luther.

Klaus stumbles over, starting to lift up his sleeve. "Hey, don't sweat it. I—I got this, big guy. I—I love needles."

"Master Klaus. Your blood is. . . How shall I say this? Too polluted," Pogo told him.

"Move," Diego tells Klaus. "I'll do it."

Grace takes out the needle and Diego passes out on the floor, causing us to all sigh.

"Stick him."

☂︎

"The bastard that nearly kill our sisters is still out there, with Vanya. We need to go after her," Diego paces around the room.

"Vanya is not important?" I claim and Diego whips his head towards me.

"Hey, that's your sister. A little heartless even for you, Five," Diego lectures.

_______________________________

𝐘/𝐧

I wake up on a medical table and feel pain on my stomach, and the memories from the night before flood my mind.

I look next to me and see Allison on a table with stitching on her neck and Luther beside her, holding her hand, not even caring about me. "Wow, you care for me so much." I grin, sarcastically. Luther looks at me and gives me a fake smile, turning back at Allison, only caring for her.

Wow, so much for being an amazing brother.

They never cared about me anyways.

Only he did.

I get up off the medical table and see 3 pills next to me along with a glass of water.

Probably from Mom

Downing the pills with water, I leave the room to go change out of my bloody clothes into a new outfit.

Now dressed and ready, I walk down towards the living room to see if I can find anyone, and see Klaus, Diego, and Five having a small meeting.