Chapter 51

An uncomfortable look made it's way onto Taehyung's face as he slowly began to wake up. Yesterday the boy had fallen asleep while he was still wearing his clothes and thus now the boy felt very uncomfortable. If he had just been a little less upset he could have at least changed into some comfy clothes suitable for bed.

Taehyung's eyes were still swollen and red from all the crying he had done yesterday. Seeing his family after all those months of missing them had broken something inside the brown haired boy's chest and he needed to let it all out.

Taehyung did regret how harsh he had been towards Jungkook however. Of course the young lawyer knew the ravenette wanted nothing but the best for him and the fact that Taehyung had literally told him that the younger boy had ruined his life was something he regretted deeply. Jungkook hadn't ruined his life at all, if anything he had made it beter by showing the boy what true love felt like.

Slowly the brunette began to stretch his arms before he got up from the bed and made his way over to the bathroom. He needed to clean himself up if he wanted to make anything of his day. Otherwise he would only feel dirty and that definitely was something the brunette did not want.

It didn't take long before Taehyung was completely done with his morning routine and dressed in a fresh pair of clothes. The boy wanted to do a lot of things today and by far the most important one of them all was talk with Jungkook about what happened yesterday and tell the younger that he was sorry for all the rude things he said.

The ravenette hadn't joined him in the bed yesterday and Taehyung guessed that the boy had been scared of invading his personal space. Of course the brown haired boy had lashed out to him and maybe Jungkook had been scared that Taehyung would get even madder if he joined him in bed.

Truth be told, Taehyung probably would have gotten even angrier if he had joined him. Yesterday Taehyung had been so emotional from missing his family that he had needed someone to lash out on. Jungkook had been the only one present in the apartment and he happened to be the one who had kidnapped the young lawyer. It was only logical that Taehyung would pick him as the one he would scream to. It of course hadn't been right and the brunette knew that damn well himself too. That's why he wanted to apologise to Jungkook as soon as possible.

As Taehyung walked towards the kitchen he noticed Jungkook sitting at the dinnertable. The boy was on the phone with someone and he hadn't noticed the young lawyer entering the room yet. "Yeah I've thought this through Jimin. This has been going on for way too long. Just fix the men and send them here as soon as possible, okay?" The boy spoke in a soft tone before he hung up.

A sad look was displayed on Jungkook's face and dark circles were surrounding the boy's red eyes completely. He hadn't even slept a minute this night, his mind filled with guilt. He really had thought that Taehyung was happy with him but apparanently the brunette himself thought so differently.

"Hi." Taehyung softly spoke and immediately the ravenette turned around in his seat while he looked at the boy he loved so much. It was as clear as crystal to Taehyung that Jungkook had been crying and a few tears began to form into his own eyes as well. Jungkook definitely wasn't the type to cry easily and the fact that he had been doing so because of Taehyung made the boy feel bad, really bad.

As Taehyung walked closer towards the dinner table he slowly sat down on the chair next to Jungkook while he looked down. The brunette felt so ashamed of his outburst yesterday and he didn't know what he could do to apologize properly to the younger boy.

As Taehyung finally found the courage to say something Jungkook beat him to it. "Jimin will arrive here in a few minutes." The ravenette spoke in a sad tone while sending a sad smile Taehyung's way. The boy nervously began to fumble with his fingers while he did everything in his power to avoid eye contact with the older boy.

A confused look began to form onto the young lawyer's face and he softly reached forward to grab one of Jungkook's hands in order to get the boy's attention again. "Why?" The brunette asked in a questioning tone. Jimin had nothing to do with what had happened yesterday right? What would they need the blonde here for?

A deep sigh left Jungkook's mouth before he looked at Taehyung with an apologetic look on his face. "He's here to pick you up and bring you home." The ravenette explained and immediately Taehyung raised an eyebrow while looking at the boy in front of him as if he had grown two heads. "But I am home?"

Softly Jungkook began to shake his head before he squeezed Taehyung's hand. "No you are not. You don't belong in this world and I'm sorry for not realising that any sooner." The mafia boss spoke in a sad tone before staring outside and losing himself in the blue skies and white clouds. "You are going home Taehyung. Your real home. I am sorry for ever dragging you away from there." The ravenette spoke before a deep sigh left his mouth.

Jungkook had never known that Taehyung felt the way he had said yesterday. Sure the boy had been angry too so maybe he shouldn't take everything he had screamed at the ravenette this serious but the boy knew damn well that there was truth in Taehyung's words hidden. Jungkook had stolen Taehyung's life from him and he was going to give it back if that was what would make him happy. That's all that Jungkook cared for anyway. Taehyung's happiness, even if that meant that he had to give up his own by letting the boy go.

Immediately Taehyung began to violently shake his head while tears began to gather in his eyes. "No!" The boy exclaimed while a few tears escaped his eyes and began to roll down his cheeks. He didn't want to leave this place. Sure it would mean that he would get to see his old friends and family again but that also meant that he would have to leave his new friends behind. That he would leave Jungkook behind and that was something the brunette didn't want at all costs. Jungkook meant the world to him.

"You cannot leave me!" Taehyung frantically tried to exclaim between his sobs and slowly Jungkook began to shake his head before taking the brown haired boy in a tight hug and planting one last kiss on his temple. "I'm not the right person for you Taehyung. I'm sorry." The boy spoke before retreating his arms again and standing up from his chair.

As if on cue Jimin entered the apartment at the same time with a few guards behind him. A sad look was displayed on the blonde boy's face and he looked at the couple with a sorry look on his face. "Are you sure Kook?" The small boy asked his boss who only nodded in return.

"Get all his stuff and bring him home. I'll make sure his family will know that he's there." The ravenette spoke before a single lonely tear escaped his eye. Jimin nodded slowly and immediately after the ravenette walked away and dissapeared out of sight.

Meanwhile Taehyung was still crying hysterically and Jimin quickly ordered the guards to pack Taehyung's stuff before walking over to the crying younger. "Shhh." Jimin softly whispered inside the upset boy's ear while giving him a hug and immediately Taehyung wrapped his arms around the older boy's body as if his life depended on it. Never again would he see Jungkook, Jimin, Jin or any of the people he had met here again. Once Jimin had brought him home it would be like they had never existed in the first place. All these people would become a mere memory.

"I don't want to go Chim. I want to stay here, with you guys." The boy cried while loud sobs left his mouth.

Softly Jimin began to comfort the crying younger before he smiled at him. "Tae baby, stop crying. If you and Kook are meant to be then you will find your way back to us. Trust me, things will turn out for the beter." The blonde boy spoke in a reassuring tone before locking eyes with the other boy again.

"Now come on, we don't want to keep your parents waiting do we?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Soooooo let the drama begin... I've got so much planned for this story...

Question of the chapter:

What do you usually do when you are bored?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!