𝑠𝑖𝑥

Don't be a silent reader!! Share your thoughts with me, talk to me. Don't forget to vote. I'm open for anything !! <3

His stormy grey eyes became darker and darker

His stormy grey eyes became darker and darker. A vein on his forehead was visible. Clear sign that he is angry. He came closer and closer to me and I could smell the scent of cigarette smoke and rich cologne.

Out of reflex I took a few steps back but that didn't stop him from coming closer to me. I tried to put a little space between us so I brought my hands to his chest and pressed a little.

He didn't care about my gestures and brought my hands with a firm grip to the side of my body.

It's okay Alaïa.
Breathe in and out, in and out.
He is not my father.

"Calm down bambolina. Try to concentrate on my face" lorenzo whispered softly with a thick Italian accent so he could get me to calm down a little. (Babygirl)

His hands were warm but cold at the same time probably from the rings on his hands. His face was so close that I could see every detail.

His attractive face. Light stubble on the beard area. Hair that looked so soft that I wanted to put my hand in it and stroke it back. The individual scars that reminded me very much of mine. A large scar that led from his neck into his T-shirt made me look down. His shirt was open at the top buttons and I could see the outline of a tattoo.

I tried to free my hands as it was just too much for me at once and luckily he noticed my tension and released the hold from my hands. I didn't know I was holding my breath until he let go of me and I exhaled loudly.

"You have improved a little . I was able to hold you a little longer without you flinching back but we are still practicing that. Let's get to the essentials bambolina. What's the deal with this note?" he asked sternly. There was no other way out than to tell him the truth, I mean he is going to be my husband soon. And he is the only one who can protect me.

"So My father was not the best father as you can read in the note. Ever since my mother died, he became like that. But on one side I can understand him. It was my fault. I didn't realize in time that she had cancer and we couldn't help her earlier . And he lost his wife, he had to take it out on someone somehow," I said, feeling tears streaming down my cheeks.

A scoff escaped his mouth. Lorenzo wiped my tears away and held my chin lightly in his hands.

"It's not your fault understood. I never want to hear that out of your mouth again" he said nicely but at the same time prompting. I said nothing in response and just looked into the void and fumbled with my fingers.

What happened to me.
I used to be such a happy girl and now, now I want to disappear from this world forever.

"He gave you those bruises and the wounds right ?" he asked although he already knew the answer. I nodded lightly, ashamed with myself. He just nodded and took out his cell phone.