♨︎The Trial♨︎

Suddenly, Levi picked you up with only one arm. 'Strong..' You think to yourself, but getting quickly snapped out of you thoughts when you begin flying. You were never this high up before, and It scared you, a lot.

You guessed Levi saw your expression, because you could feel his grip become tighter around you, causing you to freak out just a tiny bit less. You gripped onto his green cloak tightly and buried your face, not wanting to see how high up you are anymore. "I'm not going to drop you, brat." Levi said to you as he zipped through the air, making your (H/L) hair flow through the wind. It wasn't even your bedtime yet and so much has happened today. You slowly drift off to sleep while soaring through the air.

Levi POV

I could tell the brat fell asleep because of her body relaxing all of a sudden. Soon i made it to my horse and swiftly land, tugging the reins, causing my horse to begin galloping. The brat's Head would turn every so often, along with a nose twitch here and there. I made sure to keep her laying on my cloak so she wouldn't dirty the rest of my uniform. She was covered in blood to  dirt, not to mention she was on the underweight side for her age, it seemed. I sigh knowing what the Survey Corps will have to do to this child.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Reader POV

Your heavy eyelids slowly raised open. Everything was fuzzy around you, so you went to rub the sleep from your eyes, but then you realized you couldn't.

You snapped back into consciousness to see you were tied to a metal pole, leaning forward with your hands restrained. You were confused, scared, and worried. You saw many people on each side of you, along with one person in the middle, starring you down.

"We shall now begin." The man boomed, causing everyone's voices in the large room to slowly disappear. "(Y/N), you were found in wall Rose without anyone else living. Squad Leader Hanji Zoe found you and brought you back, to where Captain Levi Ackerman escorted you to this courtroom, is this true?" The man asked. He was really tall from your view.

"Mhm.. I think so.." You quietly peeped out, confused on why he was asking this. "Your cooperation is thankfully given. My thanks. The Scout Regiment state's there belief of you being a Titan Shifter, same as Eren Jaeger. We would put you with the Scouts, but at such a young age, your skills might pose more of a risk. We shall here from both the Military Police and the Survey Corpse. The Military Police's case may now commence."

"Thank you, your honor. Though things with Jaeger turned out for the better, we believe that such a small child to have such a dangerous power to too much of a risk. Children can be unpredictable and can act on a whim. We believe dissection is necessary in this case." The man speaking sat back down. You had no idea what he was talking about. He used such fancy words.

"Scouting Regiment, your case shall now commence." The man at the center said.

Erwin and Levi both stood, Erwin clearing his throat, then beginning. "Thank you, judge. We believe (Y/N) should be put under our care, just as Jaeger was. Specifically, Captain Levi's care. With Eren on his squad, he has had quite the experience with his abilities, so I have confidence he will do what is necessary in dire situations regarding (Y/N). Also, due to (Y/N)'s youth, she'd also need someone to take care of her, which is why i'd also recommend Captain Levi. He would be able to bring her up as a excellent soldier and harness her abilities and potential to help mankind.", Erwin finished, searing himself along with Levi. During the whole speech, Levi kept an eye on you and you trembled at the amount of people focusing on you.

"I have made my decision.....I believe (Y/N) shall go with the Scout Regiment. I trust they will make the right choices." He says, intertwining each of his fingers together and placing his hands on his desk.

"You can't be serious! She's a threat to mankind! We should kill her now and dissect each part of her body to learn more about these shitty titans!" The man who you think was on the 'Military Polices' side stood up, a riffle pointed straight at your head. You eyes widened as you store the gun down, just waiting for a bullet to pop out. But no bullet came. In fact, your view was now blocked by something, or rather, someone.

Levi!

////////////////

SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER!! I just thought this was a good place to leave off on!!

DONT HATE MEEE PLSS