°~ Gone ~°

*Han Seojun's point of view*

"Huh? Today too?" I looked at the empty spot in front of me. It's been four days since I saw  certain blonde.

No one knows what's with her. I overheard conversation between Jukyung, Sujin and Sua. It wasn't intentionally of course. She isn't even replying on their messages. Maybe Lee Suho knows since they seem pretty close together. Were they together before...?

Today after school was organized the school festival. And I expected to see her here, but nothing. Damn she even promised to buy us food...Why the fuck I'm even thinking about her...?

~

After my sister's perfomance, I got her flowers and searched for her. Suddenly I heard familiar voice shouting.

"Oppa!" I looked towards where the voice came from and spotted her with some girl. We hugged each other and I handed her flowers.

"Han Seojun?" I turn to see that that girl was no other than Lim Jukyung.

"Lim Jukyung?" My eyes widened at her.

"Eonni, you know Oppa?" My sister asks her.

"Your oppa...?" She looks confused at me, but then suddenly someone drags her away. I looked at her until she disappeared and then I turned to Gowoon.

"How do you know Lim Jukyung?" I ask her. She smiles at me.

"She and Chaerin eonni helped me a lot."

"You even know Hwang Chaerin?" I look at her in surprise. When she even met her...?She was there for two fucking days...What the-? Gowoon nods at me.

"She sent me some tips, even tho she is hurt."

"She is hurt?"  Maybe she got hurt by those girls...?Or maybe something else happened to her?

"I have to go now. See you later, Oppa."

"Later." We hugged each other and she left to her friends.

~

I was walking home when suddenly I saw Lee Suho and Lim Jukyung. Lee Suho was bending over his knees, looking all in pain. While Jukyung was worried.

"Are you okay?" Jukyung asks.

"Go!" He shouts at her. She pulls out her phone and placed it on her ear.

"Chaerin! Thank God, you picked up! It's Lee Suho... he is here not looking good...I think it's a panic attack... Because of his friend death-"