F I F T Y - O N E

a.n
here to be the bearer of bad news :(
after this chapter there will be about 26 more, ik it's still a lot but makes me sad this book is ending, i've (finally) planned out the story chapter by chapter, but don't you worry i'm making these last few as long as possible. Lots of stuff  i've been hinting at will become true, cute little bundles of happiness will be revealed & lots of laughs (hopefully) thank you all for staying with me while i wrote this, but now let's get back to your programmed show.

***

Draco was once again a man on a mission. He was slowly levitating a tray of Scarletts favorite food and a bundle of flowers to her dorm. He forced some first year to show him there, typical Malfoy shit.

The two approached the door of her room and the first year ran far away, scared of the tall blonde next to him and more of the blonde about to open the door. Draco softly knocked on her door, hoping she'd open. Praying she'd open.

"Who is it," she asked, sniffing? Fuck she was crying.

"It's me," he said through the door.

"Go away Malfoy. I don't want to talk to you," she seethed. He heard her shuffling and then her bathroom door slam.

God damnit. He carefully placed the things in his hands on the floor and unlocked her door. He grabbed her stuff and placed it on her desk.

"Get out. I said I don't want to talk," she growled walking about of the bathroom. He took in her appearance. Prominent bags were under her eyes and her hair was disheveled. She was sad.

"Let me explain," he begged. A Malfoy begging? Crazy, he knows, but he needed her back.

"Why should I let you explain anything, when you didn't let me? I sat outside your doors for three days trying to explain I'd never cheat on you, but all you did was drink and tell me to go away! So now it's my turn, go."

"Okay, I deserve that. Scarlett please, I'm sorry for what i did. There's no excuse for how i treated you or my mother these last few days. I was wrong-" scarlett gave a dry laugh, "but please let me make it up to you."

"Why should I," she seethed?

"Because I love you Scarlett Nova Fox, and I have my whole life," he begged her. He didn't know what convinced her, his words or maybe the fact that Draco Malfoy was about to get on his knees to beg for forgiveness, but she nodded her head and sat back down on her bed.

She motioned for him to join her, and he sat at the end of the bed. She motioned for to start talking.

"This is going to sound toxic, I know that. I am very toxic-" she snorted, "i'm fixing that. I'm fixing it for you. I want to be good, be better for you. When I saw those pictures of you and Potter, I- I just lost it. It's not that I don't trust you, it's i don't trust the world. I don't trust other people around you. Why do you think i'm constantly looking for you in crowds, or why I don't let go of you when I think somethings dangerous," he voice was cracking by the time he finished his sentence, "I'm sorry, I'm so bloody sorry I did what I did. I should have just talked to you."

He looked at the girl, who's tears were filled with tears, he reached over and wiped a stray tear that fell. He left his hand cupping her face, while she subconsciously leaned into his touch.