Vhope gets married

Author's POV

" So ... my TaeTae is getting married today?" Jimin asked Taehyung, fixing his hair , and caressing the soft locks of hair .

" Yes my Chimchim. Your TaeTae is getting married today ." Taehyung replied .

" You idiot ! I said you , leave the car alone.  Let's go by Mercedes . No ! You needed to come by BMW ." Jin said , storming inside the groom's room, yelling at his husband , Namjoon, who soon came inside the room too .

" Jinnie ! Baby ! We aren't late . I mea—"

He was cut off by Jin's glare , and he immediately shut up .

" Get lost Joonie . Go to where Jhope , Jungkook and Taemin are there . Bye !" He said , before pushing Namjoon out of the room , and slamming the door on his face .

Yes . Jin and Namjoon had got married on January. Well , there's a lot that happened after they came back from Tokyo.  Jungkook took Jimin to a doctor as planned , as Jimin's awkward cravings and mood swings were getting bolder and were increasing in quantity by each passing day . He would vomit all of a sudden , and from what it seemed, Jimin wasn't well .

So , continuing the story, Jungkook and Jimin went to their family doctor, and she examined Jimin, and came to a conclusion that Jimin was already 2 weeks pregnant. Jungkook was so damn happy after getting that news , and so was Jimin. He had a little version of Jungkook growing inside him . After somedays , Taehyung and Jhope and Namjoon , Jin , Yoongi and Taemin, all got to know the news and they came running to the Jeon Mansion , with Jin and Taehyung, being extra as always , they brought baby clothes and baby bags and even baby shampoo and baby products . As if , Jimin was giving birth right then and there .

Then, when their parents got to know about this , Mr Jeon took over the company from Jungkook, for the time being , and he also called Bboun to help him with this . Which now , brings to a whole new story . There, they got to know that Bboun and Prem had gotten married in December itself.  Jimin and Jungkook got too upset, for not being informed earlier, but nevertheless they were happy for the new couple.  Boun promised to help Mr Jeon from there and that, soon , both him and his husband would be in South Korea. Jungkook was now on leave, and taking care of his pregnant husband, and showering him with kisses and love.  With Jimin's dance , it was stopped for the moment and as for the news of Jimin being pregnant, the news got spread like wildfire in the whole of South Korea, and even the whole world.  Both Jimin and Jungkook's pictures, along with Jimin's swollen tummy, and the heading : THE FAMOUS DANCER , PARK JIMIN IS PREGNANT.  HAPPY AND BEST WISHES TO BOTH THE JEONS .

Soon enough , Taehyung and Jhope announced that they were getting married and here we are .

" So ... Tae ? My second childddddddddddddddd .... you're getting married too ? I am so happy. " Jin exclaimed, the moment he slammed the door on Namjoon's face .

" Yes Jinnie hyung! I am getting married ." Taehyung said , standing up and walking over to Jin, and, hugging him tight. Jin hugged him back , hands now caressing Taehyung's hair .

" I am so happy, Jin hyung ! At last , I am getting married to the love of my life." Taehyung said .

" I am so happy for you too , Tae ! Stay happy and always keep Jhope happy.  Hm ?" Jin said, and Taehyung nodded , humming . " I will. Always . Forever ."

Soon , Taehyung and Jin broke away from the hug . They both turned towards Jimin, who was sitting on a chair now . He was tired of standing for so long . He is pregnant after all .

" Jimin.  Are you tired ?" Taehyung asked, now suddenly his tone was worried .

" No . No . I—" Jimin was cut off by the door slamming open and Jungkook running in . He immediately came and squatted down in front of Jimin . " Jimin . Baby . Are you okay? Is your stomach okay? Are you tired ? Do you wanna eat anything? Wanna rest ? Want to go home ? I said you... don't stand for too long . Now , see.  You got tired, love ." Jungkook said , all in one breath, and now stopping to breathe.