Chapter seventeen

"It's rude to stare" you open your eyes looking at Spencer who's already looking at you.

"I can't help it" you turn to face him, smiling.

"We should probably get up" Spencer says making you look over at the clock reading 11:34.

"No I don't wanna move" you groan turning to lay on your back again. He crawls over to you, kissing all over your face making you giggle.

"I think I can help with that" he smirks as he moves down your body disappearing under the covers. You feel him hook his fingers around the hem of your panties and pull them off your body.

"Spence" you laugh moan. He wastes no time before attaching his lips to your clit. You immediately arch you back as he swirls his tongue over your clit. You move your hands to tangle in his hair as he grips your hips holding you down.

You get interrupted from your phone ringing. Spencer doesn't stop instead picks up the pace causing you to moan. You quickly grab your phone seeing it's Hotch.

"S-spence it's h-hotch" you struggle to get out as he continued his work on your clit.

"Well answer it" he lifts up the covers, smirking at you before he reconnects his lips to your clit.

"H-hey Hotch" you struggle to keep your moans to yourself as Spencer increases the pace.

"Hey Y/n we need you to come in immediately"

"Is everything okay?"

"No, hurry up"

"Okay i'm on my way" you bite your lip trying to contain yourself while you quickly hang up the phone.

"Spence it's a c-case we have to hurry" you moan as your tangle your hands in his hair trying to get him to stop. He stops by licking up your slit one last time and coming up to meet your eyes.

"Is everything okay?"

"I don't think so, we have to hurry" you catch your breath. He crawls off of you, helping you up to go get ready.

You throw on black dress pants with a red tank top and a black blazer over the top of it. You slap on some simple makeup before you and Spencer head out.

You and Spencer make your way to the briefing room and all the eyes shift to you.

"What's going on?" you ask getting a little bit nervous.

Hotch hands you a tablet and you quickly scroll through it shocked.

"What is this" you ask terrified about what's on your tablet.

"Yesterday a body was found in Boise, Idaho with multiple stab wounds and a gunshot to the head" Hotch explains

"Wait but that's the same M.O as Rich Pillman, the case a few weeks ago" you say confused

"Yeah it appears he had a partner, and he's not to happy that you put him in jail. He carved your name on the stomach of the victim with a note saying 'Your next' " Hotch says staring at the tablet. Your hand flew to your mouth in shock. You began to feel light headed, there is no way this is happening right now.

"I need some air" you say turning around walking out of the briefing room and ran to the bathroom. You put your hands on the sides of the sink to stable yourself as you felt your legs begin to give out. You turn on the water to slash some water in your face, making sure this wasn't all a big dream. You hear the door open and you whip your head around seeing Prentiss walk in. She doesn't even say anything she just walks up to hug you. You immediately hug her back as tears begin to form in your eyes. She pulls away looking at you, swiping the tears off you cheek.

"We are gonna catch him Y/n, your gonna be fine. I promise" she pulls you back in for a hug, hugging you tighter this time.

"Let's go catch this son of a bitch" she says confidently as she grabs your hand leading you out of the bathroom and back into the briefing room.

When you walk in again all eyes fall to you. You find your seat as Penelope went over the case for you.

"This unsub is organized and quick" Hotch says

"The fact that he knew Y/n took him down means that he had to be in the bar with you" Derek says looking at you

"Do you remember anything out of the usual, anyone that caught you eye?" Prentiss asks you

You close your eyes to try and remember inside the bar. There were so many men in there and weirdly none that seemed unusual. You opened your eyes looking at the team.

"No their was so many men and none that seemed weirder than weird" you explain

"Okay well in the time being we need someone to be with Y/n at all times" Hotch says

"I can" Spencer calls out. the entire team looks at the both of you confused.

"Okay great, wheels up in 20" Hotch packs up his things and leaves the room as well as the rest of the team, leaving you and Spencer.

"You okay?" Spencer questions placing his hand on your shoulder. You don't say anything you just reach out to hug him. He hugs you back squeezing you tightly.

"I'm scared Spence" you cry out

"I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to your Y/n, I pinky promise and as someone once told me, i never break a pinky promise" he smiles at you pulling away and holding out his pinky. You laugh and bring your pinky to his. He grabs your hand and you both walk out of the room to pack up your things.

You walk on the jet and the entire team was already their and seated. You quickly find a seat and look out the window trying to calm your nerves. You feel Spencer swing his arm around your shoulder to comfort you. You didn't say anything you just lay your head on his shoulder savoring how safe you felt in the moment. You ended up drifting off to sleep in his arms until the plane landed.

Spencer woke you up by running his hand through your hair and for a split second you forgot that a serial killer was after you. You sit up looking at Spencer.

"We're here" he says as you look out the window seeing that the plane was landed. You pack up your things and you and the team begin to head to the police station.

After many hours of discussing the case and visiting the crime scene. Your team comes up with a profile. He was a white male in his mid 30s. The relationship he had with Rich was a dominant submissive type of relationship. Rich was the submissive in the relationship and did all of the dominates dirty work and you putting him in jail made him take matters into his own hands.

After the team delivers the profile you head to the bathroom really quick before continuing the case. As you begin to wash your hands a man comes out of one of the stall and you immediately turn around confused as to why he was in the bathroom. Before you could get anything out of your mouth he puts a towel over your mouth. You try to kick or scratch him, anything to stop him but you felt your muscles begin to give out and your eyes grow shut as you fall to the floor blacking out.

~~~
AUTHORS NOTE;
Ahhhh cliffhanger sorryyy.
Lmao i hope you all enjoyed this chapter i'm coming out with chapter 18 tonight because my life is boring so yeah.
THANK YOU ALL FOR 9k. I LOVE YOU ALL❤️❤️