09 : 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭

✈︎

✈︎

"𝙸𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜."

✈︎

"That bitch is crazy man." My brother spat out as he puffed smoke out the open hospital window.

I was currently sitting in a hospital bed with tubes up my ass and bandages around my knuckle and severely injured arm.

I laughed but winced as I felt my arm throb pain into my veins. " You're not supposed to smoke in a hospital, Nico."

He let out an unamused laugh before throwing the cigarette out the window. "She could have killed you! Your acting like this is okay–like this is normal!?" He shouted as he ran his hands frustratedly through his thick head of hair.

I sighed and looked about, focusing my attention on the hanging tubes that led to my arms.

I didn't have an answer because, to be honest–It was normal. She had her moments where we would argue and she would take it too far. Like today. When she stabbed me. It was normal. For us.

"Can I at least ask you this," He questioned. His eyebrow rose with curiosity as did his face read.

"What."

"What was this fight about this time."

I physically froze at his question but mentally answered it. Chanel. Chanel Lalorosa. I didn't know how to explain or even begin on how and why. She was simply the reason for the fight. But I'm not blaming her, because out of all the short moments we've spent together, they were better than the 13 years I've spent with that she-devil I call a 'wife'.

My brother tilted his head in thought as he stared into my eyes. I was mentally fighting myself on if I should tell him, and I could tell he knew it.

"Or more like who was it about. Who did you fuck this time?" He sighed as he flopped down in the chair that sat against the dull white walls.

My eyes widen at his question. He knows. "Say it." I spoke.

He lifted his head to glance at me. His blue-hazelish eyes pierced into mine as if he was looking for answering in mine. "Who was it?"

"Chanel."

SHIT! My mind spoke for me and I let out a colorful strong of curse words as I waited to hear his repulsive reaction. He turned into a coughing fit, shaking his head in disbelief as he sputtered coughs out.