janus' story

hey! I'm janus. And I thought it was time I share my story. So let's Dive in.

When I was 10 I found out I was a demi-god. how? A monster attacked. But I was the only one who really saw it. Being scared I ran. And ran. And ran. after over a year of running place, Never being safe, I found camp half blood.

Sure. At this point I had no idea who I was. I was 11 and scared and confused. I mean. I thought I was going crazy. but everyone there helped me realize I was a demi-god. And I'm so thankful for that.

Its been 5 years sense that day. 5 long painful years. I spent every day training. Praying. Offering my life to the gods! and what did I get in return? nothing. I was still never claimed. so now I just watch campers come in and out of the place. sometimes dying. sometimes actually coming back from that great quest they went on.

In my time at camp half blood I've learned not to get attached. I get it. were mortals. We die. Were just pawns for the gods great plan. But you know what? they can all go to hades. I don't care anymore

The only people who have truly cared are Virgil and Remus. They both got claimed early on. Remus was a child of hermes. He's currently on a self chosen quest to find his brother. Virgil is a child of Apollo. You might be thinking. 'what the heck?? Virgil? Mr. emo? the son of the sun god??' well yes. and Virgil hates it. every few weeks he has to re-dye his hair black to get out that "gross" blond. Virgil is currently also not at camp. He didn't really tell me why. He just stole my hat and left.

But back to me! The loveable. slimy. disgusting me. Even though I haven't been claimed yet. I have gone on a quest. A horrible. Terrifying. Gut twisting. quest. And I got cursed. Now half my face is like a snakes.

AND BEFORE YOU ASK. YES. IT SHEDS.

But where was I again? Oh yes. Me. I've told almost everything about me now.

My backstory? check
My friends? check
Why i hate the gods? check
My looks? kinda

So I guess this is where I say my good bye.

______________________________________
listen. I get that its bad but i needed to start it. please tell me if its a better start then the old one. also any tips

I'm gonna have every chapter in a different person's point of view. but mainly janus.

but hey. atleast this is something

~○rember self love is important○~