62

Warning: Violence

"Look, Slytherin likes to cheat to win the match." Cedric said. "That's why they won last year. This time I want it to be different. You saw them against Ravenclaw yesterday. You saw their tactics. If they cheat, so will we."

"We can't cheat." Seth scoffed. "We'll just get disqualified."

"Did I ask you to speak, Doe?" Cedric said through gritted teeth, raising his eyebrows at Seth.

"Oh c'mon. Are you still mad at me?"

"Mad at you?" Cedric questioned, taking one large step towards Seth, hovering over him. "The only reason you're still on the team is because we can't win without you. Trust me— if you didn't benefit the team, I would've kicked you off."

Cedric stepped back and Seth turned his head to look at Nate. "I think he's still mad at me."

"Pegas, get off the ground."

I looked up at the sound of Cedric, and I shook my head, wrapping my arms around my knees.

"She doesn't want to be called Pegas anymore." Nick commented.

"She doesn't want to—" Cedric laughed sarcastically as he shook his head. "What the fuck do you want to be called, Julie?"

"My surname is now Crane." I said, pointing to Nick. "He's my new brother, did you know?"

Cedric narrowed his eyes at me.

"Are you drunk right now?" He asked. "Get up."

I simply shrugged before I grabbed onto Melba's quidditch uniform, pulling myself up to stand. I rested my arm on her shoulder to keep myself steady.

"She's not doing too well." Nate commented. "She was cheated on. Can you give her the day off? You know how it is."

"Yes, I do know how it is." Cedric said. His tone was full of anger and annoyance. "But I'm here, trying to coach you six dimwits and I'm certainly not drunk because I don't feel like drowning my feelings in alcohol."

"Alright, you don't have to be mean." Callie defended. I sighed and slid down Melba's body until I sat on the ground again, but then I fell onto my back and closed my eyes.

"I'm done." It came from Cedric and I opened my eyes to see him throw his broomstick on the ground. "I am done trying to coach you people. You never fucking cooperate with me and you always run around like fucking children. I quit. Good luck finding someone who'll want to coach you while being the seeker."

He walked past us and while I closed my eyes, my friends all turned around to walk Cedric walk away.

"Why are the Gryffindors coming towards the pitch?" Nate asked and at the mention of my ex-boyfriend's team, I got up way too quick, causing me to fall straight back to the ground with a loud grunt.

"Ow!" I whined. "That hurt."

"Merlin." Melba sighed while Seth grabbed under my arms to try and pull me back up but my legs were way too weak from the alcohol in my blood so I kept stumbling against him and eventually I fell again, landing on my stomach.

This is embarrassing.

"Look at dumbo over there." A family voice hit my ear and I immediately raised my hand before slowly pulling myself up from the ground.

"Shut your mouth, Johnson." I heard Ron say. I looked at Angelina. No, I didn't look. I stared. I stared at her through my very angry eyes.

It was probably the alcohol in my system that made the anger so much more intense. Angelina was talking to Alicia about something, glancing over at me with a grin that showed it was me they were talking about.

Ron and Harry were discussing something while getting ready for practice. Katie Bell was helping Fred and George get thr equipment ready while Fred ad George but glanced up towards Angelina, then towards me to see what was going on.

"What's the problem, Pegas?!" Angelina called from across the pitch.

"Jules—" Seth grabbed around my arm to try and pull me back so I wouldn't start anything.

It was a wonder that Angelina still had the balls to try anything. Callie almost hexed her. She had a wand at her throat, threatening her. That's what Callie told me.

Fred had been in the hospital wing. He had to stay there for a couple days after Seth found him. He ended up with a broken nose and a concussion but he was better now.

Unfortunately.

"If you keep looking at me like that, I'll start to think that you wanna fuck me." Angelina continued. "I mean, I know I'm hot but—"

"If the personality is attractive, so is the rest of the person." I interrupted her as I started taking slow steps across the pitch towards where she stood. "And your personality smells like rotten fucking eggs, you fucking cunt."

"Oh—" she laughed, raising her eyebrows. "We talking big-girl words now, are we?"

I didn't answer. I had let my friends do the dirty work for me but now I was gonna take the matter into my own hands.

"Cat's got your tongue?"

Your face got my fist?

The smug expression on her face dropped when she realized I wasn't gonna slow down. I reached her and the first thing I did was swing at her, my fist colliding so hard with her jaw that I swear I could hear her teeth crack. She made an almost inhuman sound as she fell back onto the ground, grasping onto her jaw.

I was breathing heavily, watching her on the ground. Pathetic.

"Jesus, Julie." I heard Harry gasp. I glanced at him, then noticed that everyone were staring at me and what just happened. Alicia went to help Angelina up and I closed my eyes for a moment before turning around to walk away.

Though after a few steps, I was suddenly tackled to the ground, violently turned onto my back. Angelina was on top of me, screaming as she gripped my hair, pulling my head off the ground only to smash it back down.

I pushed my hand against her jaw, trying to push her off of me while I used my other hand to hit her again and again.

The shouting of different people surrounded us but I couldn't recognize the voices. I shut it out, my focus being on Angelina. I managed to get her off of me and then it was my turn to sit on her, punching her in the face.

"You fucking psycho bitch!" She screamed, pulling at my hair again while she ran her fingers down my cheek so roughly that I screamed in pain when I felt them rip through my skin.

"Boyfriend fucker!" I screamed back. She managed to get me thrown off of her and she then tried to get off but I pulled myself against the ground like a fucking worm, grabbing her ankle. She fell down again, face first against the ground and then kicked against me, hitting me in the face.

I felt warm liquid run from my nose but I didn't give one flying fuck that my nose was bleeding.

"I'm going to kill you." I screamed. I grabbed onto her leg to try and get up so I could punch her in the face, but she kept kicking at me and once again I was kicked in the nose. I got to my feet and grabbed onto her uniform. I swung at her, about to punch her again when someone grabbed my arm, forcefully pulling me back.

"That's enough."

I looked at the person and when he let go of my fist, I let it fall by my side before I took a step back.

It was a young guy, not much older than me. His hair was short and almost as dark as the brown shade I had dyed my hair. It was a tad darker than my original hair and his eyes were either light brown or some shade of green. It was hard to tell. He was also wearing glasses.

My eyes widened when I realized that it was like looking at a male version of me. Sure, his eyes were a different shade and so was the hair but other than that, we had similar features.

Oh shit.