12"

"Wait!" Rosaleé yelled from inside the girls dorm, applying a last layer of red lipstick and slipping on a leather jacket to compliment her black bralette and jeans, while the other girls made their way down

"Hurry up then!" Marlene yelled back already half way down the stairs.

Rosaleé rolled her eyes as she fluffed her hair leaving  the dorm "cette honnêteté de fille".

The group of girls entered the common room. The usual homely room now packed with students as music thumped through the air and lights flashed. Pushing through bodies they all made their way to the drinks table. Marlene poured herself and Rosaleé a large cup of firewhisky with a wink while Lily only tutted at her actions. Gratefully taking the cup, Rosa dragged the girls into the centre of the room where many students were dancing wildly together.  "Come on Lils! Let loose!" She shouted over the blasting music, swaying her hips and flicking her hair in Lily's direction trying to get her to join in.

"Oh alright!" She shouted back as Rosa grabbed her hand pulling her closer as they danced together in time with the music.

"Hey look! James and Sirius are over there, let's go say hi!" Rosaleé smiled shimming over.

"No, I don't think that's necess-" Lily was interrupted as Rosaleé dragged her over towards the boys.

"Hey boys! Having a good time?" Rosaleé asked as she neared the sofa they were lounging on.

"Not as good of a time I was having earlier" Sirius smirked eyes trailing over Rosaleés body.

"Well of course" she winked.

"You alright Evans?" James asked sincerely smiling lovingly at Lily.

"Yeah I'm good thank you James" she replied softly

"Psst" Rosaleé whispered in Sirius' ear "let's leave em to it?" the boy nodded in realisation.

"Come on Rosa, let's have a dance"

"Coming! And it's Rosaleé to you"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

The pair disappeared into the large mass of students leaving James and Lily alone on the sofa to talk.

As Rosaleé and Sirius danced seductively against each other they gained quite a bit of attention, earning jealous glances from boys and girls alike. Each envious of either Rosa or Sirius.

"I'm so hot" Sirius laughed loudly over the music, noticing the looks they were receiving.

"Shut the fuck up" Rosaleé laughed back "you don't have even a spec of modesty"

"You don't need modesty when you look as good as me" he grinned back.

"Debatable" came another voice interrupting him. "Rosaleé on the other hand-".