14- a terrifying idea

no one pov

taehyung sat in a cushion chair, a small throw pillow placed in his lap. the boy was trying his best not to laugh or move his hand as jimin painted his nails carefully. the two were dressed in their favorite outfits. as the song 'in other words' played softly from jimins speaker.

jimin was dressed in a creme colored top with a small butterfly right in the middle. he had on a plaid skirt in tan, to match his top. and of course his favorite white knee high socks to go along with it.

 and of course his favorite white knee high socks to go along with it

(^ jimins outfit)

taehyung was dressed in a white collared shirt, with tiny strawberries scattered around the fabric. he also had on his basic white pleaded skirt.. and once again, his favorite white thigh high socks. 

(^ taes outfit)

(^ taes outfit)

-

the two were having a 'soulmate day' as they liked to call it. jimin had come up with the name when they first started hanging out like this. and of course tae liked it.

jimin had just about started on taehyungs first hand, painting his nails with a light shade of pink. but jimin soon stopped with a sigh. taehyung looked at the older confused, as jimin fixed his round glasses.

"ok. you need to spill." jimin said. tae looked confused making jimin more frustrated. "taetae. you tell me your coming over because its urgent, saying jungkook came over to your house two days ago with NO context. so spill the tea. i cant take this!" jimin cried in an extra manner.

taehyung giggled at jimins cute actions. but then got shy remembering his and jungkooks day together. "ok ok. calm down." tae said jokingly. jimin did, relaxing in his own chair and waited for taehyung to talk. pushing the nail polish bottle back a little so it didnt fall.

"s-so.. h-he..he asked me if i like bogumie hyung." taehyung said quieter than before. jimin looked at taehyung in shock before standing up and squealing like a child. "see! i knew he would get jealous!!" jimin said jumping around happily.