chapter 16 - i fucked up part 1

Saoirse's Prov

I've been back in work for a month now and have not seen Eoin once. Weird I know but I do tend to get sent on errands into town and to other companies and I know its so he can come to this one for an hour or two a day. I decided to take the bull by it's horn the day after the incident at my house and contact my family lawyer. She proceeded to send Eoin a letter stating I needed a few weeks to prepare the kids and for him not to blackmail me into a time frame as I was their main providor. He needed to learn their ways and routine before we decided on anything. I know I shouldnt have but I was upset and pissed to be fair. He replied with a simple text sayin I'll see you in court soon.

Yep it was all my doing. My friends are barely speaking to me over this. They can't understand why I am been like this towatds him. Yes I know I am been selfish, I know I'm wrong but my mouth runs away from me. I'm angry with him, for beliefs I had about him that are not even true. Im so stressed I've lost weight I have even been sick.

Today I'm early arriving back from the other company my head is hopping off me so I cant wait to grab a snooze in my office on my lunch break. Just as I enter I hear noise near our offices. Then I hear the main office door close. No one is meant to be on this side of the floor without an appointment. I slowly open the door and I'm left shocked at what I see. I just stand there, though I must have made a noise as shes the first to look at me with her shirt wide open sitting on Eoin' lap. I dont need to describe the scene any further. My stomach flips and decided its now time to empty itself. I run to the kitchen area and to the bin. I hear him call me but he can go fuck himself after he is done with her. As I leave the kitchen he appears. I smile normally at him as I head to my office and I tell him as you can see I'm feeling unwell and need to leave. He is looking at me like he is worried. I apologise for interupting him and pass out by him just as she appears "baby why are you out here come back in here and lets finish our game" she purrs actually purrs. He looks disgusted for a second but then says sure. He looks back at me and then smirks. Oh he did not just smirk at me. I tell myself to calm down as he wraps his arms around her waist but my mouth didnt get the memo and I shout over to them both to have a nice afternoon and that I'll have my lawyer contact his after lunch about Our kids. Her face drops. This makes me laugh and then my mouth goes again " Actually I don't have too inform my lawyer your not even on their birth certs so you have no rights to MY kids you were just a sperm donor. So enjoy your cheap ass hook ups while I go home to MY 3 babies". His face pales straight away. She goes to speak but he shut her up with a look. He calls me once more as the doors of the elevator close and slap myself for using my babies to hit blow the belt. I'm not going to be one of those mothers ever. He said he loved me did I really break him that much for him to do this. He knew I would have been back 30mins from now I just happened to be early. I check my phone once in my car and see I already have missed calls from Eoin and a few texts. I spot one from my brother asking can he take the boys for the night as they start their midterm today. He will collect them from school. I agree and thank him. They have lots of clothes over at his so its good. I look at Eoins texts.

Fuckface🤨: Saoirse what do you mean I have no rights their my kids too. Dont do this to me please
Its not right what you are doing,
I know you dont mean it.
Saoirse please answer me I love you and our kids please
Baby please I'm sorry.

I simply reply," You love me 🤣 fuck you. They are MY KIDS NOT YOURS. Ohh and Eoin I quit".

My phone starts vibrating again but I ignore it and head home. I need to sleep I'm feeling so sick and I have a migraine.

Eoin's Prov

What have I done. Why did I do this I just wasnt thinking straight. Gina is an old hook up that just appeared today as I was entering the building. I was about to brush her off when I seen saoirse pull into the car park so I thought I'd make her jealous and hurried gina up to our floor. Instead she looked hurt. She's lost weight alot of weight and just throw up though I feel the same now too. Gina is still half dressed waiting for me to carry on. I tell her to get dressed and leave. She gasps and starts to curse at me but I dont pay her attention. I have no rights thats what she said. Fuck its true. Shit this will have to be dragged through the courts and this time I fucked up. I need to fix this I need to fix us. I'm ringing and texting telling her I'm sorry, please dont do this that I love her and nothing no reply or answer.

15 long minutes later she replies with "You love me 🤣 fuck you🖕 THEY ARE MY KIDS NOT YOURS. Ohh and Eoin I quit👋". This is not happening no way in hell. I grab my keys and rush to my car. Sending her another text saying I do love her. She has to be at home the boys dont finish for another 3 hours. Why has she lost so much weight. Is it because of me. I need to fix this before I drag our lives through public court.

I arrive at hers and her car is there. This time I walk straight up and bang on the door I dont care. After a minute or two she answers looking like hell, she tries to slam the door in my face but I block it with my foot so she just walks away to the kitchen and I follow her in. "Saoirse are you ok" I ask. She laughs and shakes her head before vomiting into the sink. Shits she is sick. I take a step closer she holds up her hand to stop me. She turns to me and laughs again and says "We fuck up again" before passing out. Fuck fuck fuck. I grab her but not in time and shes hit her head off of the counter top. Shes bleeding. I ring 911 while I beg her to wake up. No no no this can not be happening. "Please baby wake up. You need to wake up now. Please Baby girl, I love you please don't leave me now". I repeat this over and over till the ambulance arrives.