[ 𝟎𝟏𝟗 ] 𝐭𝐡𝐞 (𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬) 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧

All the sudden, I was woken up by rumbling and dust falling from the ceiling. I got up from my bed and touched my forehead to see blood. I remembered how Luther hit me on the head with a brick and locked Vanya in the vault.

The house continues to violently shake, so I run to my door and try to open it, but it doesn't budge. "Help! Someone help!" I keep trying to yank my door open.

"Y/n!" I hear someone say from the outside.

The house then starts to crumble down with me inside. I try to push the ceiling up with my telekinesis, but it doesn't hold and that's the last thing I remember before everything goes black.

________________________________

𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬

The academy had fallen down and everything was crumbled and broken. Luther told us that Vanya killed Pogo and we told him that Mom had gotten crushed with the house.

"Guys. This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today." Five runs up to us.

"I thought you said it was over." Luther walks closer.

"I was wrong, okay?"

Never thought he'd admit to that.

"This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck. The headline hasn't changed."

"No, that doesn't mean anything. The time could've been altered since that newspaper came out this morning," denies Diego.

"You're not listening to me. When I found it, I assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are. The Moon's still shining, the Earth is in one piece, but not the academy.," Five explains.

I go up to him and grab the newspaper from him, "I'm confused."

Five clenches his jaw. "Then listen to me, you idiot! Vanya destroys the academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse."

"Where's Y/n?" Ben asks from aside me. I look around and don't see my little n/n.

"Hey guys, quick question. Where's Y/n?" I ask them. Everyone looks at each other and don't see her.

"Uh oh. I maybe hit her to hard," Luther mutters, but we all hear him.

"Luther, what did you do to her?" Five balls up his fist.

"I hit her in the head with a brick then locked her in her room because she wanted to free Vanya," Luther claims.

"Oh, my god. I'm gonna kill you if she's dead," Five says, starting to look around. Luther was about to say something, but a f/c power blast hit him on the front and one to the side, making him fall down.