Fifteen

Lunch was odd.

Namjoon sat on the right of Yoongi, his iPad in his hand, glasses on as he still squinted at the words on his screen, displaying it to Yoongi. Jungkook sat on the left of Yoongi. He had his clingy hands all over him, huffing as Namjoon showed Yoongi where to sign up for a library card. It was amusing watching Jungkook try to eat and be possessive at the same time. He would pick up glazed chicken, stuff it in his mouth, then hug Yoongi again.

Yoongi quite enjoyed it.

And he thought that with Namjoon sitting at his table that Seokjin would be losing his shit over the Alpha, but no. The little shit ended up laughing and teasing the other Beta at the table, loving how fun Taehyung is. He ruffled at Taehyung's black fluffy hair while trying to rationalize something to him. Yoongi has no clue, he wasn't paying any attention.

Jimin sat next to Hoseok, the two Omegas laughing at Jungkook. Never in a million years would Yoongi believe that Hoseok would be poking fun at the True Alpha like that.

It seems they all get along.

"Okay, yeah." Namjoon cracked up as Jungkook stared up at him, his eyes massive and daring. "I'll go now. You have your library card."

"No." Jimin whined, holding onto Namjoon's tablet to pull him back to the table. "Stay."

Chaos. Chaos was what filled their table. Chaos and happiness. Jungkook did the finger thing again, brushing his middle finger gently against Yoongi's waist as he offered him a bite of chicken. Yoongi accepted it, a feeling of fondness and happiness overcoming him as the Alpha stated to take care of him.

"You two are too cute." Taehyung spoke up, smiling a boxy grin as he and Seokjin watched them like proud parents. "I've never seen Jungkook like this. He's broken."

"He's whipped." Jimin corrected.

Flustered, Yoongi and Jungkook both separated from each other. "I can't help it." Jungkook mumbled, his hand gradually leaving Yoongi's waist. "Blame Yoongi."

Seokjin laughed. "It only gets worse, Jungkook." He told him. "You feel this way now, but imagine if you guys mark each other. Imagine you spend the rest of your life together. When you're both sixty years old and attached for forever. Imagine that."

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, a small smirk on his lips before he bent in, pressing his lips to Yoongi's ear. "Imagine I mark you." He whispered, voice deep and much sexier than Yoongi remembers.

God damnit.

"No!" Yoongi picked up a tangerine from his plate and smashed it into Jungkook's arm, making the Alpha move back and laugh at the helpless action. "Get your dirty thoughts away."

Seokjin's ears went red.

"No marking!" Jimin warned Jungkook, giving a small, deadly glare. "Don't you even think about that, mister. Do this right."

Yoongi nodded, liking Jimin.

"Yes, sir." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "But seriously, why can't I keep my hands off of him? Does it bother you...?" He looked right into Yoongi's eyes with those big brown ones, sparkling back at him. Of course the clinginess wasn't something that Yoongi's used to, but he fucking loves it though. He loves constantly having Jungkook's little touches.

"No, Jungkookie." Yoongi gave a reassuring squeeze to Jungkook's hand as he intertwined their fingers. "I like your clingy ass."

Jin huffed, scoffing. "Some of us are soulmate-less, you know.." He grinned big as Jungkook looked at him in confusion.

"That's not our fault." Yoongi rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Gross."

~