3M Ship Kiss Scenes?

First, some readers nominated my book for the @thefictionawards 2020! Feel free to vote by going to their profile~

Naomi: Best Protagonist

Jordan: Best Supporting Character

Raymond: Best Antagonist

Best Friendship Arc

-----

I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

So I see in Broken Glasses that the number of reads has tapered out quite a bit from 30K to 25K to 12K to now 7K. I had thought it was because I have lost my touch as a writer, but people have told me it's because they want to save the chapters of BG or can't think of BG since they are loyal to TGGBB. Which is fine of course- I'm a reader too. But I also really love Broken Glasses and it has a special place in my heart.

On a completely unrelated subject- I wanted to test the limits of my writing ability. And one aspect I tested was kissing scenes. What I did was rewrote certain ship scenes in TGGBB to include kissing scenes. However, I didn't share these scenes because they were just for me and I didn't want to deal with the consequences of worrying about the plot if I actually added them into the book.

Then one reader offered an idea. If I created a goal and if that goal were to be achieved, I should post those scenes.

And so I offer you, my readers, my community, my cult, this chance to read kissing scenes from the main ships of Jordomi, Decomi, and Bennomi.

And if I like this idea, I might have other goals so you can more scenes or other ships like Domino, Rayomi, Parkomi, Carvey, and... Jeclan.

After posting the tenth chapter of Broken Glasses, if all of the chapters have a minimum of 30K reads(since chapter one and two have passed 30K), I will post a separate work dedicated to TGGBB Ship Scenes with kisses.

There will be no deadline. If that goal is achieved, the scenes shall appear.

I wish you good luck.

Godspeed.

Broken Glasses: https://www.wattpad.com/story/226206126-broken-glasses-ongoing

tl;dr: If all Broken Glasses chapters have a minimum 30K reads, I will share kiss scenes of the three main TGGBB ships.

--

End Note:

I'm very worried people would think negatively of me for doing this. Honestly, I had no intention of ever sharing those scenes because I don't want you to be confused with the plot. You already know that TGGBB is a trick. I'm tricking you into thinking it's a cliche, reverse harem bad boy-good girl rom-com, when it's ALSO a book that teaches you about bullying and gives you moments of laughter and love to balance yourself out.

But then I see that some readers want this to happen and I felt that after being slow updating TGGBB2 and after that two-year hiatus, you deserve something like this. So I hope you enjoy Broken Glasses, please don't spam because I want people to actually read it. I know that it will eventually arrive at the goal, but it's just the dependence on when it will come. So please just actually read and enjoy the story. 

Thank you!