🌹Chapter Thirteen/Arc Two Finale🌹

Word Count: 1495

"Tubbo, we meant to tell you, but it's just... We didn't find the right time." Tommy reassured.

"No, no I get it." Tubbo took a step back. "It makes sense. Don't worry, I won't tell him..." He gave us a weak and forced smile. "It's nice to see that... You guys are okay."

"Wait Tubbo-" I started, taking a step forwards towards the boy, but before I could even finish my words, he turned and ran.

"...fuck." Wilbur turned away in frustration.

"We really fucked up." Tommy muttered.

"... Yeah." I looked to my feet.

Tubbo's P.O.V.

That was an illusion.

I ran.

That wasn't real.

I kept running.

Tommy and Wilbur are dead, (Y/N) never lied to me.

I tripped.

(Y/N) would never-

I fell to my hands and knees, then sat back into a kneel. 

She would, as long as it means no one gets hurt.

She doesn't trust me.

No one trusts me.

"Tubb- Tubbo?" Schlatt's voice rang out. I looked up to see the man in front of me. I wiped away my tears. 

"Y- yes Schlatt?" I stuttered, getting up.

"What happened to you, kid? Why are you here- are you okay?" Real concern seeped into his voice.

"N-nothing, I just tripped." I gave him a strained smile.

"Be careful kid, the forest is dangerous sometimes." Schlatt sighed as I patted at my knees and clapped my hands together to get rid of the dirt on them. "Well, get going now."

"I will," I smiled again. "See you, Schlatt."

"See you." His voice was extra dark, but I ignored it. I walked a couple of steps, before he stopped me. "Wait, Tubbo."

"Yes, Schlatt?"

"About Wilbur and Tommy."

"...Yes, Schlatt?" I gulped.

"And (Y/N)."

"Yes?"

"Those three. Wilbur and Tommy are alive, and (Y/N)'s working with them"

No.

"Right?"

Say no. A few moments pass or me looking to my feet, with my fists clenched.

"Because..." (Y/N) looked away sheepishly. "We don't really know if we could trust you."

Say no, Tubbo.

"Tubbo, we meant to tell you, but it's just... We didn't find the right time." Tommy reassured.

Say... no.

No. No, what they said, it's all... bullshit.

"Tubbo?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"They are alive, and (Y/N) is working with them."

"Good boy, now, I have something I want you to plan."