Sixteen

The weekend finally came.

Yoongi invited Jungkook over after school ended, going straight to his room and pulling said Alpha down onto his bed and under the blankets with him. He wanted this days ago, so badly wanting to cuddle with him. Wanting to throw the pillow to the side and have Jungkook to cuddle up to instead. Jungkook followed, evidently wanting the same thing.

A nap. He craves a nap.

"You're so big." Yoongi complained as Jungkook took up so much of the bed. He lifted his legs over Jungkook, pulling him in and wrapping his arms around him. It was chilly outside, so cuddling like this, warm and welcoming under the blanket felt nice.

Jungkook is most definitely a cuddler. He had his arms securely fastening around Yoongi's waist, huddling his face into Yoongi's chest and inhaling deeply before exhaling, relaxing into Yoongi's arms. It all felt too good to be true, but fate doesn't lie to him. They both want this. They both want all of each other.

"Yoongi.." Jungkook sighed, pressing more into him to unite their bodies.

"Yeah?"

Jungkook went silent for a moment, as if trying to sense for something. They both remained still, Yoongi wondering what the hell he was doing when Jungkook groaned to himself and unwrapped from Yoongi's arms.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi pouted as Jungkook sat up in the bed, Yoongi observing in confusion. Jungkook rubbed harshly at his tired face, clearly not wanting to get off of the bed. "Is something wrong?"

Jungkook nodded. "Rut." He clicked his fingers together, his lips parting. "That's why I've been so damn clingy today." He turned to Yoongi, glad he finally realized, but Yoongi merely stared at him. He didn't smell any certain scents coming from him. How can Jungkook sense it? "I can feel it now. Now that I'm alone with you." Jungkook said, as if answering Yoongi's confusion. "I need to go home before it starts, Yoongi." He said.

Yoongi frowned, wanting to continue cuddling, but blushing at the thought of Jungkook in rut being near him.

"Here." He lifted his pillow, giving it to Jungkook. The Alpha took the soft pillow, staring down at it, baffled. "I use it sometimes." Yoongi told him, trying hard to bite his tongue and keep quiet. "It's the pillow I use during my heat." He admitted, averting his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him in surprise, but Yoongi merely stood up from his bed and walked towards his dresser. There was a little teddy bear slumping on it. Yoongi had gotten it two years ago for Christmas from his parents. He had rubbed his scent all over it, having slept with it for most of the time he owned it.

"Would it be weird for you to go home with a pillow and a teddy bear?" He asked.

"Don't tell me you used that teddy bear.." Jungkook looked at the stuffed animal.

Yoongi chuckled. "No, but it has my scent on it." He threw it at Jungkook before he walked towards him. He was holding tightly onto the pillow, his eyes fixed on it. "You have to give these back though. These are just so that you have my scent during your rut. Maybe you can.." He smirked, evil Omega. "I dunno.." He put his hand on Jungkook's thigh, a hard stare coming from him as he did so.

He leaned in, pressing a kiss on the bridge between Jungkook's neck and shoulder, where he should be marked by his mate.

"Have fun, Alpha." He muttered lowly, teasingly into Jungkook's ear. Jungkook instantly stood up, taking the pillow and teddy bear into his hands as he did so.

"Torture." He said. "Just wait for your next heat, Omega. I'll make your knees weak."

  Yoongi reached for his shirt, pulling the fabric by his chest and bringing him in for a sweet peck on his lips. "Won't you show me?" He asked. The Alpha's eyes faded to gold as he stared back at Yoongi, his rut daring to come sooner than it was supposed to.

  "I have to go." Jungkook let out.

  His scent was strong, making Yoongi's insides feel tight, familiar want hitting him. He didn't know why but it felt like his heat. That's not supposed to be here right now.. Why is he... Why does he want Jungkook so much? Why is his fingers itching to touch him? Why...

  Without thinking, he pulled Jungkook in one last time, humming as Jungkook threw the pillow and bear onto the bed, immediately grabbing Yoongi by his waist and pulling their bodies together. He kissed Yoongi back, shoving his tongue into his mouth without waiting. Yoongi whined as their tongues slid against each other, the hairs on his back standing straight up. Jungkook picked Yoongi up by his thighs and held him against his body, like such a cheesy movie scene, but they didn't care.

Instincts.

  Yoongi moaned, the Omega heat rapidly making its way to his body. He loved how the Alpha was manhandling him, forcing Yoongi's legs around his waist and kissing him hard, not caring if their teeth clashed a few times.

  "Yoongi.." Jungkook pulled away and started kissing down Yoongi's jaw. "Fuck. We can't be doing this." He panted breathlessly as he continued to kiss him. "My God, what the hell is happening?" He asked as if Yoongi knew.

  "Want you, Alpha." He rutted against Jungkook's abs, his crotch rubbing against him and slick making him feel disgusting in his own pants, in such a beautifully awful way. It felt so frightening that he wanted Jungkook so much, almost instantly submitting. He hadn't even done anything but kiss him, but Yoongi was already slicked out and ready for him.

  Jungkook shook his head, putting Yoongi back on the bed. "I'm going home." He said. "I'm sorry." He frowned as Yoongi whined, pleading up at him. "This isn't how I want our relationship, Ok?" Jungkook explained.

  Yoongi frowned as he picked the pillow and teddy bear up, shyly holding it up. He felt needy, fuck. Jungkook leaned down and pressed a kiss to his forehead gently. Then he unzipped his black jacket and tugged it around Yoongi, smiling softly down at him. 

  "I'll see you when I'm not like this." Jungkook said, the scent too heavy for Yoongi to focus. He departed, just like that. Of course Yoongi understood why he left, but it sucked. He still felt like he was rejected by Jungkook. And for Jungkook to have so easily forced himself away just felt so un-Alpha like.

  But he gets it.

  Jungkook doesn't want to rush. And neither does he, but why is his heat here so soon just because of Jungkook's horny ass? It's not fair. It makes no sense. And Jungkook leaving him his jacket like that? When Yoongi feels like this? Why the fuck?

  Should he...

  Make a nest with it? Cuddle into it? What the fuck does he do with it? He doesn't want to grind onto it or cuddle too much into it, fearing the scent will easily fade away..

  God damnit, Jeon Jungkook.

~
the only reason jungkook could control himself was because we wasnt fully in rut yet so anyways have a good day