twenty two; make up

Things were starting to get a little weird for Delilah George and Isabella Swan

The two girls hadn't had any contact with each other in a good five weeks, Isabella had been acting reckless, riding around on motorbikes and what not. And Delilah had been living it up with Reece and his friends.

But one Saturday while Bella was getting ready to go and see Jacob, there was a knock on the door. At first she waited, hoping that the person on the other side would soon leave. However they never did, instead they just kept on knocking. Leaving Bella with no choice but to open the door.

Once she opened the door however, she wished she had just left it as Delilah George stood on the other side.

At first Bella wasn't sure what to do, she considered closing the door in Delilah's face, however she opted to take a deep breath inside, preparing herself for the battering she was going to have from Delilah.

"Well?" A puzzled look fell upon the blue eyes girls face, "Are you gonna invite me in?"

It was now Bella's turn to wear a puzzled look, "What?"

A smile fell upon Delilah's face as she held up a plastic bag, "I brought us face masks." Then before waiting for a reply, Delilah pushed her way into the house, "I was just thinking, 'Me and Bella haven't hung out, just us two in a while, so why not do some face masks together?'"

Isabella followed Delilah into her living room, and watched as her old friend placed herself on the sofa, "Why would we hang out?"

Delilah raised both of her eyebrows, "Because we're best friends? Duh."

There were many moments when Isabella had been confused, and each time she thought she'd never been as confused. But this time really took the biscuit, "No we aren't."

"What do you mean no we aren't? Did something happen last night? I was literally just over here watching films with you and your dad." Delilah sat up, she too was now more confused than ever.

"No you weren't."

A nervous laugh fell from Delilah's lips, "Yes I was. We watched all the Jurassic Parks and ate pizza."

Bella moved from where she was stood and sat down on the sofa next to Delilah, a look of concern replacing the confused one. "No we didn't, Lilah, we did that last year, when I first moved here."

At first Delilah just stared at the girl, before a snort sounded from her nose, "Harhar, very funny Bella. You never told me you were such a good actress."

"Delilah, what? I'm not acting. That seriously was last year."

For a few seconds Delilah just stared at Bella, she couldn't figure out if the brunette was playing some cruel joke on her. Nothing was making much sense in Delilah's head at the minute. "Wha-"