Found

This morning the alarm didn't go off. I was already awake. I was restless and only got an hour or two of sleep last night.

I was sitting at the kitchen table staring at the windows. I wanted to watch the sun rise one more time before leaving. As always: Beautiful.

I quickly change into something that would allow me to be flexible if needed and would allow me to blend in.

(Something like this ^ )

I stuffed the rest of my things into my backpack and duffel bag and set them right inside my apartment near the doors. I would leave as soon as I got back.

Instead of taking in the sights I walked quickly through the streets weaving between people and keeping my head down. I made my way down the street and into the cafe.

It didn't take long to do what I needed. I talked to my manager thanked him for the job and got my last check. I hugged my coworkers goodbye and grabbed one last coffee.

As I started to walk back towards the door I watched two hooded figures walk towards the cafe stopping at doors, one standing on each side. Obviously they didn't know I saw them and I used this to my advantage.

I whipped back around to the manager:
"Hey sorry I think I left my coat in the back room, can I go check?"

He nodded his head. I calmly started towards the back, taking off towards the back door only when I was out of view. I dropped my coffee in the trash, there was no use for it now.

I burst open the door glancing at my surroundings. Nothing. Sighing a breath of relief I fixed my posture and took a step forward only to hear someone call out.

"So, you've got something special eh?"

I whip around only to find Tony freaking Stark standing there. I stare at him for a moment, then turn to take off towards the street. Instead of an empty escape path I see the woman with long brown hair.

"We just want to talk to you." she says kindly.

But i've heard that before. I knew who they were, but I really didn't need this right now. Did they know who I really was? Were they gonna send me back to hydra, or some facility? Either way my heart was racing and I stared at the woman. My eyes darted back and forth between the two of them. I could take them right?

I do all I could think of. I collapse.

"What the hell?"

"I told you Tony, you scared the crap out of her"

Great there was more of them. It sounded like Steve had come around. They all start to come near me and I waited until they were close enough.

My eyes burst open looking up to see now four people standing around me. Before they can say anything I jump up wrapping my legs around steve's neck. In just a moment I bring him to the ground and I look up to see some small stones flying my way in a red haze. I stop them mid-air and send them flying back the way they came. Tony's suit came flying from over the roof of the cafe.

I turn around in just enough time to see the man with long dark hair throwing a punch. I catch the punch and looked down the see metal instead of flesh. Puzzled, I pause. This brief pause was ended when i feel my legs being my swept from beneath me. I look up the see another woman was short red hair.

"Jesus it's like you are multiplying"

It takes a moment but i'm able to subdue her. We fight and she falls to the ground.

"Damn"

I look up and Tony is just standing there. I have a moment before they get back up so I start to sprint towards the fence separating the alleys. I jump onto the dumpster and leap over the fence. I land on the ground in front of the fence only to pick back up running again.

I make it about another few feet until I feel something hit the back of my neck. I pause for a brief moment and continue running.

Then things started to get fuzzy. I had to slow down as the fuzziness turned to darkness and I passed out.

I know this probably isn't the best but I hope someone enjoys it! This is my first time writing anything so feel free to share tips!